49: The drawing

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

The next morning I aroused along with the sun. The thought of yesterday and Jungkook popped up in my head as my eyelids fluttered...

Staring out of the window I realized I woke up earlier than usual. My stomach was aching and my body was weak. Head full of thoughts and heart quite perplexed because of everything.

His image was unfolding inside my mindset all the time. His lips crushing against my skin like waves streaming down my shore. That was the feeling I was getting.

At the ride home he acted like nothing took place this evening. Like he didnt kiss my neck. Like it never happened.

Anyway, I should really forget this thing. Today is Jungkook's birthday and I have an idea.

I texted Yoongi to inform him right away. He agreed so I was reassured that my plan was gonna work.

Dressing up to casual clothes I ignored my brother like I do every morning, waved goodbye to my fulks and took the bus so I could piss off Jimin.

Making my way to my class, I invade it to find it empty. Slowly approaching my seat, I decided to brush my bag against my desk. It didnt take too long until I heard an irritating hissing.

"Are you freaking kidding me?"

Titling around my eyes locked with Soojin. Then I recalled memories from last night. Oh no! I am dead! She dashed towards me aggressively.

"I can explain!"

"OH YOU CAN? WHY DONT YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU LET ME WAIT IN MY CAR FOR THREE HOURS LAST NIGHT, AND NEVER APPEARED?" I gulped at her not so discreet question.

I was about to confess the whole scenario that happened last night but I ended up rethinking about Jungkook's soft lips.

No, I cant tell her that!

"I am really sorry! Soojin, last night I was walking and lost my way. A stranger appeared and he tried to help me although he is not from here so we both got lost!"

"What guy?" She narrowed her eyebrows still not convinced.

"His name was Kevin!"

"Kevin?" She didn't buy it. That's what it looked like.

"Yes!"

"That's an american name, from a guy of a Netflix movie!" She crossed her arms.

"Yes! I told you he was not from here. He is probably... American!" I started sweating. That excuse was witty but thank god Soojin exhaled like she believed it.

"Anyway! You own me!" She shoot me a death glare and I gulped.

"S-sure!" I beamed trying to act natural and she made me a sign that she is gonna kill me. She applied her things onto her wooden table and I titled to my front, scouting onto my seat.