58: Truth or dare

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked while we were walking down the long hallway with the flickering lights, trying to spot Hobi's room.

"I am fine!"

"You sure? Jungkook will be there."

"Jungkook is everywhere Yoongi... what am I supposed to do?" I scoffed crossing my arms at the boy next to me.

"Why are you mad at him?" He asked and I tried to avoid his slender eyes.

"Big story!"

"I think he is jealous though... everytime we are together his glimpse is intimidating...!"

"You think so?"

"Yep" He said and I smiled to myself. Jungkook is jelly.

"Heres the room Y/n-ah!" He held me by the hand to stop me right in front of the door, and then slowly deceived it.

"Why are you smiling?" He asks interrupting my train of thought, focusing on Jungkook.

"Oh Nothing... Knock...!"

"Okay? I will ignore the fact that you are blushing and knock!" He whispered quite loudly so I could hear. With my scoff Yoongi's hand knocked on the door three times.

"What?" I said noticing his eyes staring at my cheeks.

"Oh nothing...!"

"Tell me!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"YES"

"NO"

The door swings open revealing the two of us fighting over nothing.

"FINE DONT TELL ME!"

"I WONT THEN!"

"Um Guys?" Hobi interrupted us with a narrow of his eyebrows. Both of us flinch, titling towards the shirtless boy with a towel onto his shoulders.

"What?" Both of us answer back making him gulp.

"Will you join us in the jacuzzi or fight behind my door?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"I will join you! Yoongi is busy." I said pushing Yoongi away from the door frame and stepping in.

"Hey I am not!" He followd my lead accidentally stepping onto Hoseok's foot.

"Ouch?" Hobi looked back at us invading to his personal space.

Like that we made our way to the room with the jacuzzi. Everybody was in except from Tae and Kai. My eyes and Jungkook's got locked for a mere second until he decided to break the eye contact.