35: An extraordinary apology

Y/n's pov:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n's pov:

His hot breath was travelling all around my neck flustering me in so many ways.

When I heard the handle of the door and then the irritating sound of it opening I was about to gulp but Jungkook averted my mouth with his bare hand.

He was helping me.

How am I supposed to feel about this?

I tried to grab his hand and push it down but instead of that my hand cupped his and I froze.

Jimin was already in searching for his things meanwhile I was in the bathtub with the douchebaggette and my hand touching his, covering my mouth.

"I will be quick!" He said but I was too concentrated staring deeply into Jungkooks eyes. And he was too for a reason.

His hands automatically cupped my cheek after averting my mouth. I looked down uncomfortably. Jeon Jungkook is staring deeply into my eyes while cupping my face.

"How was your day?" Jimin asks while brushing his teeth and I finally wake up. Jungkook slowly removed his hand from my cheek cause he noticed I was so off track.

"Are we gonna d-discuss it now? Can't you see I am showering?" I hissed flustered.

"Well, I can see. But I can't hear" he said with his mouth full.

"Aren't you gonna use some water? Are you sure that showering works like this?" He adds with a giggle.

"No! I am not gonna use water but if you dont get out in three minutes I am gonna use fire to light up your freaking flesh." I said and Jungkook tried to calm me with his hand grabbing my wrist.

"Fine Fine! I am done!" The curtains of the bathroom were exposing Jimin's black shadow.

"Give me a sec!" He adds.

I could see his head titling towards the curtain and I gulp uneasily. Jungkook took steps closer minimizing the rest of the distance.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Jimin adds. 

I was about to stutter but Jungkook's hand lands on my cheek. He nods for me to take some strength and answer.

"I am fine... How about you? Your work? Your family? Is everything fine?"

"Jeez I was just worrying!"

"Can you worry when I am not showering?"

"Fine fine have a nice shower!"

"Thanks!"

He said and I heard the door of the bathroom closing. Jungkook sighs interrupting every physical contact he had with me.

"You seriously are not losing a chance to be sarcastic, arent you?" Jungkook whispered with an irritating roll of his eyes.

"Its not my fault that other people are stupid!" I said and spotted Jungkook getting out of the bathtub.

𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚌𝚎〚𝙹𝙹𝙺〛√जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें