3: Love-Hate Relationship

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

"Excuse me?" 

He repeated making my heart skip a bit. Slowly turning around placing the books inside my arms as they were vaguely touching my chest.

My eyes connected with his. These eyes had a million hues in them or is it just my idea? What brown even means? From far they are black but as I am taking a closer glimpse they are brown.

In those earthy hues was his soul, not in they way of those cheesy romance novels, so obsessed with lust. They seemed soulless.

"You obviously saw me!" My voice stuttered firstly but then realized there is no reason I shouldn't be petrified over that douche. He doesnt know me. Although I do!

He is the captain of the second hockey team at school. My brother's ever-lasting enemy... That Jeon Jungkook! 

"So everybody who sees you is an asshole to you?" He narrowed his eyebrows as the hue of his voice was sending shivers down my spine.

"You pushed me! You should be apologizing! What a brat?" I announced looking at my friend quite frustarted. He scoffed with his one hand subtly touching his bag strap.

"I ain't gonna apologize Kitty! You should not stand in the middle of the hallway! Not my bad!" He winked like we were flirting but I know these tricks because of my douche bag brother. Players think that they can get out of everything with just a cheesy pick up line. 

Unbelievable!

"I am literally standing right next to my locker... The middle of the hallway is right there 'kitty'..." I pointed at the hallway and Soojin seized my sleeve to remind me that I should be a little more timid at a time like this.

"You should really be careful of the words you choose to say Kitty! They migh return on your face like a boomerang... Someday!" He smiled but before I was ready to attack him, my friend seized my arm and the boy laughed.

Like that he adjourned, getting out of the school building. I was overwoughed, narky as the mystirious boy flusttered me with just his presence. 

"Hey! Are you nuts?" Soojin pinched my arm and I whimpered in pain. The pain managed to wake me up in the realization of me scolding Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh my god! Am I nuts?" I said slamming the door of my locker in angst. However, I was not really regreting it... He totally deserved it. Someone needs to get him back in his place. 

"Who does he think he is?" I whispered walking down the hallway. Soojin was chasing after me just to catch me.

"Hey Hey! Wait up!" She yelled as an alert for me to take smaller steps... I allowed her to catch up with my steps as we were getting out.

"Why did you spoke back to Jeon Jungkook?"

"Cause he is a douche bag with ridiculous hair!"

"Hey! His hair is cool though!"