72: Forever

Y/n's pov:

There are days the tiredness comes in both forms, physical and mental. My body needs to rest yet my mind needs it to move, to burn the anxiety right out. 

Shranking back from the kitchen when I glimpsed at two random shadows that pobably belonged to my parents.

My mind was focused about what happened today with Jungkook. I was dreary and somber although there was not a real reason to be after all. Right? I mean... I will meet Jungkook tomorrow at school.

Slowly opening my door I spotted my brother on top of my bed, probably waiting for my arrival.

Creased duvets and messy blankets were on top of him and a guilty gleam was inside both of his crystal clear eyes.

"Hey!" I said obviously surprised. He was absent minded for a while but smiled as soon as he saw me. "You came?" He exhaled in relief and made some space to scoot next to him.

"Yeah what are you doing here?" I asked hetting in between the beautiful duvets. His eyes seemed like he was crying before I get here.

"I need to talk to you..."

"Okay... What's wrong?" I asked and he titled around to see me properly.

"I did something really bad to you that I regret!" He carefully touched both of my hands in his grasp.

"What did you do?"

He looked down and I smiled at him. I was nit even a little mad at him cause the taste of Jungkook's lips was lingering into my mouth.

"C'mon tell me Pabo!" I played it cool approaching him a little.

"Well, Do you remember your travel in Paris?" He asked quite petrified of what my answer could be.

"Of course I do... I will never forget this trip...!" I admitted, thinking about me and Jungkook. "Well, Do you remember that day when Jungkook... Was harsh on you... and almost broke your heart...!" He talked with so many details I actually was agaped.

"H-How do you know?" My eyes turned watery in a single moment recalling that gloomy day.

"J-Jimin..." I said, in my attempt to comprehend whay he was about to say.

"I made him do that..." He admitted and looked down grieved. "Why would you do that?" I almost screamed and tears streamed down my face.

"Cause I didn't want him to hurt you..." He admitted staring at his lap.

"So You hurt me instead?" I asked sarcastically. "Y/n I was so worried about you cause I already knew Jungkook and his past th-"

"People change Jimin... I can't believe you did something like that!" I ran out of my room ready to storm off of the house.

"Where are you going?" He asked walking behind of me to stop me. "To find Jungkook..." I confessed grabbing my jacket.

"Didn't he say goodbye to you? He left." He said and I froze in my spot. Slowly titling around with an agape mouth finally I stared at him.

"W-What? That's impossible..." I was trying to persuade myself Jimin was lying. "Where did he go? H-he can't leave..." I added some additional steps taling a clearer view of him.

"He came to find you to say goodbye to and when I told him you are not here he said he is gonna say goodbye to you... he didn't?" He said surprised.

Then everything started floating back and my jaw fell as the realization hit me. "H-He did...!" I announced and tears started streaming down my face.