17: Tattoo

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

The smoke smell drifts out of the open window as strongly as an incense stick. At first that's what I think it is, until I saw the volume of the grey mist squeezing under the open sash window.

Not even discreasing my steps, I was stepping closer each second until the doors slid open, exposing me to the dark room. Smoke was twirling around, invading my nostrils, 

My eyes immediatly flew to the girl sitting behind her counter. Her blonde silky hair surely seemed angelic but were not... she was not that innocent. 

"Jungkook!" She beamed and placed her cigarette onto the ashtray, pressing it onto it to prevent the fire from growing bigger.

"Soyeon! Baby!" I said hovering her to a hug. The smell of smoke was scraching my nostrils quite playfully. 

"You are quite early today! We  missed you so much!" She made her way behind the counter, grabbing her pack of cigarretes.  I seize it before she takes one out.

"Nah nah! That's enough for today!" I tugged it in my pocket.

"Whyyy?" She pouts miserably looking at the place I located her pack. I smile leaning towards the counter. 

"Because I want tooooooo!" I patted her head like she was a baby and she sat on the stool grabbing her magazine. 

"He is waiting for you!"

"I am on it!" I answered back walking through the dark hallway. Finding the right door, I swung it open only to meet another dark room... Well... I don't know why but we really don't like lights in here. 

"You are here!"

Namjoon said sitting on a stool, painting a tattoo on someone. I grabbed my apron from a drawer and beamed at my friend. 

"I am! I am ready to work!" I slyly retorted spotting a chick waiting for someone to paint her the tattoo of her likings.

Grabbing a stool my eyes meet hers. She had that sly look on her face I surely dislike. Looking at the tattoo she chose. I scoff as soon as I realised how cliche she is. A rose? Well... So original... 

"Are you okay dude?" He asked focusing on the hand of the man he was painting the tattoo over. I smile with a single nod. 

"Where?" I shortly ask looking at the girl and without even warning me she took off her shirt and placed it in the edge of her seat. She showed me where she wants her tattoo to be placed and I nodded grabbing my equipment. 

I was immersed after a minute, staring at her bare skin. Tanned... Namjoon was done with the client taking off his apron. They negotiated about the price he could pay and he realized he should go to the lobby. 

Now Namjoon was relaxing after his work being done. After a while I was done too. That girl was eating me up with her eyes. I hate that thing! She is so desperate.

"Done!" I said without even sparing her a glimpse. She wore her shirt once again quite offended. I told her that she can pay down to the lobby as well and she scoffed grabbing her purse. 

As she was getting out I saw Namjoon's smirk. That sly smile in the corner of his lips always has a meaning.

"What?" I narrow my eyebrows.

"That chick was drooling!"

"Really? I didnt notice" I played dumb taking my apron off. Well, Namjoon didn't buy it. He knew exactly what happened.

"Oh By the way... Can you make a tattoo to my skin as well!" I asked him this favor cause that man is an artist.

"Depends!"

"On what?"

"Didn't you like the chick?"

"Namjoon I said No!" I sat on the seat waiting for Namjoon to take his place. Wearing his apron again, he sat on his ordinary stool and seized his equipment.

"Which one do you want this time?"

"This one! On the arm!" 

"Okay!"

I chose one I still haven't done. I love the moon changing shapes so it was an easy choice for me. It captured me as soon as I see it on the book.

"Do you want a cigarrete?" He asks before starting and I nod. Handing it to me I just stare for a second.

Like a canon, my chest pushes out smoke in rapid, deliberate bursts. Hazy o-rings float upward, distorting and twisting along their wayward path. When perfectly executed, smoking is its own art form.

My art was different than Namjoon's art this time. 

The smoker does not work with hands but instead with his lungs, throat, and lips. With these simple tools I exhale transitory sculptures- cast of billions of vibrating N₂ and H₂ gas particles- momentarily coming together to create clouds of milky white intoxication.

Every puff is accompanied by the sound of delicate trichomes incinerating and crackling, releasing a familiar scent which once known can never be forgotten. The sweet and musky aroma hints of citrus and pine. 

In a state of utter relaxation, I watch as the smoke rhythmically dissipates, one ring after another, and settles to form a layer of dancing fog near the ceiling.

The pain of the needle piercing me was taken away because of the satisfaction I was getting at the moment.

"Are you okay dude? You seem quite... Absent minded ?" 

"What? No?"

"Did school go okay? Are you dealing with some problems?" 

"Nope! I am okay!" I try to play it cool although as soon as he said the word school my mind jumped to my team. And Kitty! What if our plan doesn't work? 

"Is there maybe a problem with the team?" Gosh that dude is prudent! How could I hide it from Namjoon?

"No... It's just... A girl-"

"Ohhhh! A girl!" He started winking.

"Ew No! It's not like that! I don't like her... It's just that she is on the team now cause I wanna piss Jimin off..."

"Let me guess... It's Jimin's sister! The girl we were talking about yesterday!" I nod at him figuring out everything.

"And what's the problem?"

"Well The girl! She is interrferring into my life!"

"You let her on the team!"

"I know! Why does she have to be my enemy's sister?" I trail down miserably.

"Why do you care? Tell me you care about her!" 

"Of course not but she is gonna get hurt after using her and then kicking her out of the team!" I spotaniously retort.

"And why do you care? It's just another girl you are hurting! So what?" 

"Right!"

"You are ready sir!" I saw the tattoo on my hand. He was quick...

---------

A/n:

Thanks for reading, leave a comment and also vote if you want ❤❤❤