Mr.Bane

Magnus dad's pov,

"Everything I do is for him, how could he think that?" I muttered to myself as I walked into the airport to catch my flight. It was late night when I left the place, I didn't want to leave Magnus just like that after everything happened but like I always say work is more important. I didn't want this, I didn't want any of this, Magnus is the reason she died (she=Magnus's mom). How could I love him when he took away what I loved the most? He is my son and I try to convince myself to love him, but it's not that easy when he took away everything from you. 

With these train of thought running in my head I took a seat on my flight that was not getting ready to take off.

Magnus always did what he wanted to and I never stopped him, but leaving me and getting into relationships with other fags? I've always known he was bisexual and even though I didn't like it I never said anything to him. Why does he have to be like this? I was never raised this way. This is not how kids should be raised. Even though I hate him, I wanted to raise him my way, I wanted him to follow my steps, I didn't want to give him a choice.

As I think about the boy who took everything from, darkness slowly engulfed me as I fell asleep throughout my journey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy y'all so I just wanted to explain why Magnus's dad is like this. I felt like I didn't explore much into this part and felt like it needed to be addressed. Like it's mentioned a part of the reason why Magnus's mom took her life was because of Magnus, well not directly but when Magnus entered their life, things changed for this couple. They weren't finiancially stable and Magnus's dad was an alcoholic. Magnus's mom was a victim of depression which later led to suicide, so clearly they weren't in a happy relationship for a long time, and the father being devastated blamed Magnus, he loved Magnus dearly but kept telling himself that Magnus was the reason she took her life and hated Magnus even though he didn't do anything. So the dad didn't really have any good experience in terms of relationships and because of his selfishness he didn't allow Magnus to get in any relationships or even date someone althought he still did whatever Magnus wanted, like supporting him with his everything when it came to his career (dance) because he promised Magnus's mom that he will take care of him. Coming to his homophobia, I think it's self-explanatory as he was bought up in a very conservative country (Indonesia) he was never exposed to things like this when he was young so obviously it might be a little startling for him, even though he does not like the idea, he was not against him when it came to his sexual orientation.

I hope this explained things better since his character was a little complicated. I will be continuing the story shortly, thank you all for the support, stay happy and stay safe<33

Love you all,

Vaishali