Raphael's party - part 2

(Time skip: at the party)

Alec's pov

it was almost 7 pm when I left my house, I threw on an oversized black jacket over my white shirt and jeans. I was not in the mood to party. I just wanted to meet Magnus. I stopped in front of his huge mansion, hesitated. I wanted to see Mangus more than anything else in the world why am I hesitating? it's been a week since I last saw him or spoke to him, I don't know what happened the other day after I left. What if Magnus wants to break up? What if he leaves me?

I don't even want to imagine what it would be like if he chose to leave me. I had thousands of thoughts running inside my head as I slowly got out of my car and headed towards the front door, I knocked on the door. Cat opened the door and yanked me inside the house.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked startled by her action.

"Honestly no reason" she shrugged and I rolled my eyes in response.

"Where's Magnus?" I asked not wanting to waste any more time

"Rooftop," she said pointing upstairs.

I didn't think twice before running up, I crashed onto Raphael on the way up

"oops I'm so sorry- oh Raphael uh happy birthday." I said

"Calm down jeez he's not going to run away." He replied

I just nodded and ran, but I stopped suddenly when I reached the top. I was scared, I was nervous. My palms were sweaty and my lips were trembling. I've never felt this way before, well except that one time where my dad found out. I entered the rooftop and the view was breathtakingly beautiful but it didn't matter I just wanted to talk to Magnus. I saw him standing in the edge and was looking into the sky, he was dressed simply, a black shirt and a grey jogger, seeing Magnus dressed like that, I already knew it was bad news. I walked towards him but he was lost in his thoughts he did not hear me approach him.

"Magnus" I called him, but he didn't respond "Magnus" I repeated louder.

he turned and looked at me and my heart broke. He didn't wear ANY makeup and not a drop of glitter was seen. His hair was not gelled up either.

"Alexander" he breathed as he threw himself onto my arms. I was taken aback and almost fell but I steadied myself and wrapped my arms tightly around him. I missed him so much, even though it's only been a week since I last saw him, this was a very rough week for the both of us, not knowing how the whole "talk" with his dad went. I was terrified.

"I'm sorry Alexander." He told

"Why are you being sorry?"

"I'm sorry I avoided you for so many days"

"Magnus it's in the past. All I care about is whether or not you're okay now."

"I think I'm okay now Alec but you deserve an explanation of why I did what I did."

"I'm listening" I replied

"After you left my dad was very mad he but upset at the same time, I told him of all the things he's done to me in the past and how he hurt me. Despite my being honest about my feelings he still decided to bring you up every time until a point where I couldn't take it anymore. So I left-"

"You LEFT?!" I interrupted him.

"I've been staying at Ragnor's for the past few days to think over my decision, my dad hasn't contacted me until yesterday where he said he'll be flying to Canada he didn't say anything else so I'm guessing we're not on speaking terms now. hopefully, I'll get to talk to him when he returns." He explained calmly

I don't know how he could be this calm about leaving his house, not talking to his dad, and his dad not accepting our relationship. I feel like Magnus is pretending to be fine when he's not.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked him after a pause.

"I'm fine now Alec" he answered,

"No you're not Magnus, never pretend how you feel. especially when you're with me."

"Alexander can I honest with you?" He asked and I nodded in response.

"I don't know how to feel, I love my father so much and I've always followed his steps, listened to him and changed myself in every way possible so he could be proud of me. Did you know how I felt when he called me a whore? Alec when I left the house he didn't even tell me not to leave he just threw his phone out of rage. When I reached Ragnor's house I was a wreck. I didn't have the strength to walk. I looked helpless. How would you feel when your parents don't accept the man you love. Alec, I'm sorry." He explained as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Every word he said hurt me, every word he said sounded like he's gonna leave me. I was so scared he was leaving me.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you had to go through all of that Magnus, I shouldn't have left you. I'm so sorry." I apologized. I knew it was a bad idea to leave him in the first place. I should've stayed.

"It's not your fault Alec I told you to leave. I was afraid he might hurt you." he paused as if he wanted to say something but something was holding him back.

"Magnus, what is it? Whatever decision you take I'll respect that okay?" I told him reassuringly.

"Afraid I'm going to leave you?" He asked me with a small laugh. it was relieving to hear his laugh, to be honest. "You can't get rid of me that easily." He said smiling.

"I'm not going to break up with you just because my dad is against us, Alec. All this time I thought he was looking out for me but he was just being selfish and self-centered. All he cared about was his work. do you know how I felt when he left to work this week despite everything that happened? He was the only family I had and now I feel like it's falling apart." He said a few more tears escaped.

"Magnus I'm so sorry, tell me how to fix this, tell me if there's anything I can do please?" I asked him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guyss, I'm extremely sorry for the delay. I'm going through a rough time right now and I couldn't bring myself to write anything. But I tried my best, hope I did well.

Love y'all, stay happy and stay safe<3

-Vaishali