Dinner part-2

Alec's pov

Alec's pov
I was extremely upset that every time I try to do something for him, his dad always gets in the way. I just wish that maybe one day we will not have to run away from his dad, one day we will not have to be afraid to show the world of how much we love each other, and one day where there will be no more lying, a day where me and Magnus can be ourselves...a day where Magnus is no longer ashamed of our relationship. Only I wish it comes soon, this whole hiding the relationship thing is, to be honest like he said is very exhausting.

We had dinner and since Magnus didn't bring enough cash I covered it up and we left the place. As soon as we left the place Magnus pulled me into the backside of the road and there was nobody in that place, not a single person. I was confused for a second when but then he pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately, his lips curved under perfectly, I kissed back with all I had got I ran my hands through his hair which probably drove him crazy because he tightened his grip around me as his hands snaked down my body, we parted our lips for a second, he was still holding me close our faces pressed against each other.

"I love you," I whispered soft and low.

"I love you too." He whispered and connected our lips again, this time it got heated and breath was no longer a priority he moved back.

"we-we should probably go," I said although I didn't want to but it was really getting late.

"I don't want to leave you" he whispered.

"I don't want you to" I replied and kissed his cheek

His phone rang breaking the silence between us, it was his dad. I don't know what his dad was telling but Magnus was only replying with a yes for everything he said.

"what happened?" I asked him as he slowly began to grin

"Magnus, what happened?" I asked again but again he was just smiling he never said anything

"so you're not going to say anything?" I asked

"My dad had an emergency and is out of town...which means I'm going to be home alone" he replied with a smirk and never said anything after that but when I understood I turned red, like really red I could feel my cheeks heat up. Thank god it was dark so he couldn't notice it.

"can I spend the night?" I asked, still red

"Only if you want to" He replied but the smirk never left his face

"l-let me just inform m-my mom," I said stuttering

He chuckled and whispered "okay"

I left her a message and she was cool with it so headed to his house. We still had a problem, we had to enter without the knowledge of his neighbors. Most of them would've been asleep but we didn't want to risk.

"Okay I go in first and then you follow me after 10 minutes okay?" he said and I nodded.
After 10 minutes I followed and entered his flat. I was extremely tired after all the archery and stuff so I went over to his couch and lied down.

"Hey you tired?" he asked

"Mhm," I replied.

"you can sleep in my bed come on," he told but I was too lazy to get up, he then came over annoyed and pulled me and dragged me to his room and told me to lie down on his bed and told that he'll get refreshed and be back in 15 minutes, I know Magnus, there's no way he's going to come out of that bathroom for at least half an hour.

His bed was really comfortable I fell asleep in no time but I heard the door open so I opened my eyes and...damn!

He walked out with only wearing his boxers, his hair was still wet and there was no makeup on, I could stare at them all day, he looked so beautiful.

"enjoying the view huh? Alexander." He asked mocking

"you look beautiful mags" I replied
He came over to the bed and leaned in and whispered what I thought was going to be something sexy but he instead said

"Why don't you go get refreshed."

I hit his arm playfully and made my way to the bathroom, I got refreshed and realized I bought no clothes. I walked out with only my boxers

"Um I didn't bring any clothes to change," I said

He walked over to me still in his boxers and whispered low "trust me you won't need them."

"Really?" I asked and laughed

I hugged him not tightly but just holding him close to me, inhaling his scent and feeling his touch, we moved are faces rhythmically as he slowly kissed my eyelids and I moved to kiss his chin and stayed there holding him.

We went over to his bed and we crawled in together. He snuggled me and hugged me tight. We interlocked our hands and spent the entire night just talking to each other and nothing else, just talking. Occasionally we would steal small kisses from each other. I was really tired and I fell asleep after some time it was already past 3 by the time we both fell asleep.

And this was honestly one of the best nights ever. Just being in each other's presence, feeling his touch, holding his hands and stealing soft kisses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys I'm really sorry for delaying this long, I wasn't really in a place to write and didn't have the time to either. thank you all so much for the 4.7k reads love you all.

Stay happy:)

-Vaishali