Happy birthday...?

Alec's pov

We're flying tomorrow. I got all my things packed and right now walking down the street to a gift shop to buy a present for Magnus. I thought a lot about everything and I really love him and want to start things over again even if we are not getting into a relationship again I want to start as just friends first maybe and then we'll see. I know that he's happy now and probably never even wants to see me but if I don't tell anything now I know that I'll regret it in the future.

I got the perfect gift for him. And I returned and back to my house and joined my mom to help her pack. We finished everything and went to sleep. Tomorrow I'll be flying to London and well going to see Magnus. It took me forever to fall asleep because I was trying to prepare myself for everything. What if he never wants to see me and just never responds when I go to meet him. That would be terrifying. Okay try to think positive Alec. Nothing like that will happen I will meet him, talk to him wish him and return that's all...god! this is hard.

(time skip)

"Izzy come down fast we're going to miss the flight." I shouted.

It was early in the morning and we were already late, Izzy was still packing! Even after repeatedly telling her to do it the day before she decided to procrastinate.

"Coming!" she shouted as she ran down the stairs.

"Let's go" she said and made her way to the car. Me, Jace and Max followed her and my mom was already waiting for us in the car.

I want this to be a new start for us in our lives, with our dad gone it's going to be all different. Hopefully this will go well. We are going to do all the legal paper works this 2 weeks and we should be set when we return. My mom was telling that it wasn't going to be easy now that she completely came out of the company due to a argument she and my dad had in work.

We got in the plane and I sat next to the window with Max beside me. He's always nervous during the take-off so I held his hand protectively till the plane took off.

We reached London and we first went to our hotel room to rest. Me and Jace took one room and the other three took the other room next to ours. tomorrow was Magnus's birthday, so I was looking through the internet to get his school address. Jace came over and sat next to me

"Found the address?" he asked

"Yah I think this is the one." I replied

"So we'll leave now?" he asked.

"But we have to be careful not to wake anyone." I replied.

Me and Jace planned on sneaking out in the night so I can wish Magnus at 12 am on his birthday. It was not my idea it was Jace's and well it was not a bad idea but we know that our mom will definitely not allow us to go that late to his dorm.

We booked a cab and went to his school. No visitors were allowed to inside the dorm after 10pm so we had to sneak in and it was not a great idea to be honest.

"Jace we can go back, we are not allowed to come here." I whispered.

"Ugh you're such a buzz kill Alec, just follow me." He told and I rolled my eyes

"You dumbass we don't even his room no." I told him.

"you know we can look into the register right?"

"and get caught? I don't think so."

"just follow me." With that jace entered the building. We entered through the backside of the school obviously.

He went inside and since it was 11.55 already nobody was there. I went to a table next to the entrance where the register was kept. We saw magnus's room no. And thank god he didn't have any roommates and he lived in the seventh floor so I went there. Jace told me that he'll wait down because he didn't was to witness the "drama". God! This guy can get really dramatic sometimes.

I went and stood in front of his door was about to knock, but something held me back from doing it. I don't know why I hesitated. I came till here all the way from New York there's no backing out now. I knocked the door, at first there was no response, the second time he opened the door and my breathed hitched, he looked beautiful. He was shirtless and damn! Those abs. His hair was messy, looks like I woke him up from his beauty sleep. He had no makeup on. His caramel skin was glistening in the hallway's dim, yellow light. It was breathtaking. My mind was clouding with thoughts and I couldn't think straight. I couldn't form words I stood there paralyzed.

"Alexander?" magnus asked astound. He probably wouldn't have expected this.

"Happy birthday...?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys hope ya'll like this chapter. love you all. stay happy:)

-Vaishali