I should talk

Magnus's pov

After the whole incident with Sebastian, I saw the head of the class, Mr. Garroway converse with Alec, I didn't have the foggiest idea what it was nevertheless I saw Alec mouthing "shit" and running for Mr.Garroway's office, but before that our gazes were locked for a second, yet he promptly dismissed and strolled.

(Time skip)

It was 3 days ago and Alec still did not show up. People began to say he was suspended because he sent Sebastian to the hospital, I really want to talk to him, but I know he's not going to answer anyway. I think I deserve this, what I did to Alec was terrible. Right now I'm sitting for our mid-day break in the canteen.

"Magnus what is going on! Why did Alec say that to you and why did you guys stop talking all of a sudden?" Cat asked.

And after this there was no point in hiding it from these people so I told them everything from the very beginning from when Alec confessed a year and a half ago till today, I told them everything. All of them listened to it with a lot of patience.

"Oh my god," Camille exclaimed while the others seemed too shocked to say anything.

"Why would someone even do that," Ragnor asked

"What are you? Mad?" Raphael added

Only Cat understood why I did what I did, not entirely though she still scolded me but she also understood. She's one of my truest friends and I love how she always supports me. After that, they tried to force me to talk to Alec but I refused, he needs time right now, I hope he'll get better. After the lunch break, I had a free hour, so I decided to go to the library, I was about to enter when someone caught my arm, I looked down at the hands which was porcelain white, and slender. I turned to face Camille, she grinned at me, her ruby lipstick standing out and her white teeth sparkling. There was something in particular about that smile that disclosed to me it wasn't good yet it was Camille all things considered, what might she be able to perhaps do?

"Magnus! I know I don't really talk that much with you like the others do but I really need to say you something." She told with a hurried voice.

"Yah what is it?" I asked.

"Look I heard everything you said about Alec, do you consider going back to him?" She asked. I was clearly confused, why would she ask me this? But again maybe she's just trying to help.

"I don't know. I wish I could, I really love him but this just isn't the right time." I said and I could say that she became a little upset as I noticed a slight frown.

"Well...no offense but I don't think you guys were meant to be together, your character is completely different from his, I think you should get over him, Magnus." She said and I was startled by her statement.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come on Magnus you two are so...different. I don't think it will work out, I think it's a good thing you two broke up. Just move on." She said, but this time a little frustrated.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied.

"Magnus come on think about it. He's planning to do law and you dance. Even if it works out now do you think it will be the same in the future?"

"First of all, how do you know that he's doing law? I don't remember saying it to you." I asked.

"Come on Magnus. With the reputation I have, I can almost get any information I require and if you really want to know, I got it from a friend in his class that's all I can say. Now don't try to deviate the topic, like I said I'm just trying to help-"

"I think I've heard enough and I have no mood of listening to you right now, I just need time." I interrupted not wanting to listen to another word. I just stormed off into the library. Why is she doing this? Me and Alec were perfect. We were right? Even though I broke up with him. I was not planning to get over him if that's even possible. I thought we might solve whatever it is in future But now I'm having these second thoughts. What if she is right?

I couldn't read after having that conversation with Camille, all I kept thinking was Alec. I never thought about losing him forever. That very thought scares me. Oh god! What am I going to do? I don't even know what I'm doing...I think I should talk to him.

(Time skip)

Alec didn't show up for almost a week, I was getting increasingly worried. I asked Maia the other day...

"hey, Maia! Umm...do you know why Alec's on leave?"

"I don't think it's any of your business." she replied harshly.

"Maia please, I am worried about him." I almost pleaded.

"Too late Magnus, just leave I'm not going to tell you anything"

"I know I hurt Alec, but I had a reason, Maia just tell me if he's okay. That's all I need to know."

"*sighs* he's fine."

"Thanks, Maia, it means a lot." I smiled.

"Just so you know it doesn't change anything your still an asshole who broke my best friend's heart." She replied coldly

"I know I'm sorry" I whispered low, tears stinging my eyes and my throat constricting

"I am not the one to listen to your sorry, save it for Alec." She said and walked away.

At least he's okay. Once he comes to school I think I'll have to talk to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys, hope ya'll liked this, make sure you vote and comment if you did

happy weekend:)

love,

-Vaishali