This time I won't lose him.

"I love you Alexander." He whispered

"I love you too Magnus Bane." I whispered back smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec's pov

It was around 1 am and neither of us wanted to leave each other, I was currently lying down on his couch with Magnus cuddled next to me with his head on my chest and my arms around him, I never realised until that moment of how much I missed him.

"I missed you." I said.

"Me too." He replied. "do you have to go back tomorrow?" he asked after a pause.

"yah...I wish I didn't have to but you know I have to be there." I told

"I know." He whispered and pulled me even closer and nuzzled his face in my neck.

I kissed his head and locked my other hand into his and stayed in silence for a while until someone interrupted our moment with a knock. We slowly got up and Magnus went to answer the door and was relieved to see Izzy there

"Isabelle! How have you been? It's been so long." Magnus said

"I've been great Magnus and can you call Alec." She said smiling. I walked towards the door and as soon she saw me her smile grew. I'm guessing it's because she knew what happened.

"Alec it's late we better get going." She said.

*sigh*"you're right. 2 minutes and I'll come you go stay with Jace." I told her and she smirked before she went down the stairs, her black hair swaying.

Magnus closed the door and I immediately pushed him against it kissing him hard and passionately taking him by surprise, but in a few seconds he joined in too, moving together in sync. His hands ran through my hair. God! I love it when he does that, and I couldn't help but let a small moan escape my mouth. We parted soon although I didn't want to and leaned our foreheads together.

"I'll miss you." I whispered

"I'll miss you more." He replied.

I hugged him tight and opened the door to leave.

"Bye"

"Bye" he replied smiling.

I left his room and headed downstairs and found nobody, I went around searching for Izzy and Jace but they were nowhere to be found I got worried and called Jace.

"Jace! Where are you?" I asked him.

"Bro you were taking a lot of time and it was really cold here so we left, I even texted you." He replied tired

"Oh okay" I replied and hung up the call.

I opened and saw his text and then left to my hotel room. I entered and found Izzy and Jace crawled up in my bed, I smiled and went over to Jace's bed and lied down. I was really tired but I thought about Magnus's eyes when he looked into mine, I smiled at that thought and took my phone to text him.

Magnus's pov

I can't lose this, I just got a second chance with Alec and this time I'm not going to give up on Alec no matter what. He's worth it, I can't lose him. I never realised how much I missed him but I always felt like something was missing, I couldn't really point that out. I just knew a part of me was missing and when I felt his lips against mine everything made sense, it was almost like everything was finally right, finally how it was supposed to be.

I don't care what my dad thinks for me dating a guy, or dating anyone for that matter, I love Alec and this time I'm going to fight for him, rather than being the coward I was last time. I will not lose him, because he is my Alexander and will always be.

I could never forget what happened today, it was one o the best moments ever. Although it did take me by surprise when he pushed me against the door and smashed our mouths together, it took me a few seconds by I soon joined in. I always love a confident Alec and it's something that will definitely turn me on.

After Alec left I went back to my bed, I opened my phone to find a text from Alec and smiled immediately.

Alexander

A: Good night babe, love you♥

M: Good night...love you too<3

A: you still awake?

M: I couldn't really sleep after what happened

A: Me neither

M: this time we'll make it work, I promise

A: I hope we will, and I think this is a talk we need to have in person

M: but your leaving tomorrow

A: tomorrow night

M: I don't have school tomorrow! We can meet

A: but you do have school...

M: Nah...it's just some art exhibition and theatre plays that are going to be happening, and I just volunteered to help them organize it. I'm sure we can find someone else to do that.

A: Are you sure Mags? I don't want you skipping school for me, then your dad will become all hysterical again...

M: haha very funny Alec...just so you know I grew up with this man. I know how to handle him

A: well then it's settled, tomorrow what time?

M: I'm calling in sick so afternoon around 1 should be fine

A: that's good

M: soo?

A: so?

M: come on! you have nothing to tell?

A: uh...I'm going to have to think

M: you know what? Forget it we should probably get some sleep

A: yah your right...good night

M: bye, good night

With that I kept my phone aside on the table and fell asleep almost immediately with the thought of...this time not of Alexander's blue eyes but of what I'm going to wear tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys, I'm really sorry for the delay. I had a lot of stuff going on...love you guys stay happy:)

-Vaishali