last day

Alec's pov

"So?" Magnus asked breaking the silence

"so...what now?" I asked

"You think we'll make it work this time?" he asked low and I turned to face him.

"I may not be able to see the future Magnus but all I can hope is to have you in it." I told him honestly, staring right into his eyes and meaning it. I can't see a future without Magnus in it, I know I can't.

"and I would want nothing more than that." He replied and slowly leaned in to brush his lips against mine.

"But what about your dad?" I couldn't help but ask him.

"He just has to learn and accept the fact that I'm growing...that is if he finds out." He told after a pause

"Wait so we are going to keep this a secret again?" I asked

"I'm sorry but we have to, I promise I will tell my dad once the right time comes, it's just not right now and I can't lose you again." He replied

"I know...I understand, it's okay." I reassured him and pulled him into a tight hug, he nuzzled his face in my neck and slowly whispered "thank you"

We cuddled for some time and texted Izzy that we're going back to the room

Izzy

A: Hey we're heading back to my room, don't come

I: ooooh I get the signal Alec don't worry we won't dare to disturb you

A: shut up Izzy, we just want to spend some time together alone, before leaving

I: don't worry we won't come, anyways me and Jace were planning to go for a movie and also don't forget to use protection ;)

A: OK THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE SHIT, SHUT UP!

I: rwlax 'she replied which I'm sure she did because she was laughing uncontrollably and was not able to type properly'

A: bye

I replied and looked up to see Magnus staring at me and smiling.

"What?" I asked

"I don't know, you say." He replied with the smile still not leaving his face

"What are you talking about?" I asked again.

"You turned red while texting her...it was about me wasn't it." He asked smirking and I turned red all over again.

"You blush way too easily." He replied and before even I got the chance to react he took my phone and read the chats and broke into a laughter.

"you two are...hilarious." He tried to make words while he was still laughing and meanwhile I don't even know what the joke was.

We got up and packed all of our stuff and left the place, we hired a cab and reached my room, Magnus went over to one bed and fell, he must've been tired, from all the dance lessons I figured. His hair fell over his face and he closed his eyes. He looked so innocent and peaceful. I went over to his the bed and snuggled in next to him and pulled him closer, he turned around facing me and came closer I placed my head in his arms and leaned in his chest and closed my eyes before we knew both of us were asleep. I heard my phone ring and I felt Magnus stir. I slowly moved away to take my phone, it was my...dad. and Magnus came closer to see who it was because he felt me tense up.

"Hello?" I said coldly

"Alec! Hello how are you guys doing?" he asked excited which was very unusual.

"Why did you call now?" I asked ignoring his question

"oh I just wanted to know how my beautiful gay son was doing, or should I ask who?" he said

"wait WhAt? Are you drunk?" I asked confused.

"Maybe or maybe not you'll never know." He replied drunk

"Ok that's it." I hung up the phone and looked at Magnus who looked at me concerned.

"Can you believe it Magnus, he literally drunk dialed me. My mom is working her ass off here to provide us a good life and he is out there drinking and partying with some woman." I shouted

"Alec I know what he's doing is wrong but now things are not in our hands, he made this decision to walk out of your lives and he is now living however he wants to. The best thing we can do right now is to ignore him." He said.

"Yah I know you're right but I just feel terrible for my mother, having to go through with all this alone." I replied

"she's not alone babe, she has you, Izzy, Jace and Max. you're all she'll ever need." he said slowly.

"Yah you're right." I replied and we sat in silence for a few minutes

And suddenly Magnus grabbed my face and slammed his lips against mine hard, it took me by surprise which almost caused me to fall, but I got support and returned the kiss, our mouths fit together perfectly moving in sync. My heart beat was racing and I gasped for air as Magnus took the opportunity to slip his tongue, he explored every single corner. I could taste his lips, smell his scent and feel his touch. It was everything I ever needed, he pushed me down and crawled on top of me, never removing his lips from mine, he used one hand to support to prevent falling on me and used the other hand to run through my hair. I slowly began unbuttoning his shirt, and groaned because it was taking forever and Magnus let out a chuckle and helped me unbutton the rest and threw the shirt down. He quickly removed my sweatshirt and ran his hands through my torso. He slowly moved from my lips and kissed my jaw line and slowly moved towards my neck, I let out a soft moan as his lips grazed my skin, he kissed soft and slowly and then sucked it hard leaving his marks on me. I ran my hands through his body exploring every single muscle. He showered soft kisses all over my chest. I loved how he was being very soft and gentle. I got up and switched pushing Magnus down and kissing him hard, he put his hands around my neck and pulled me closer as I kissed his neck.

"God Alexander, I love you." Magnus said, I stopped and used my hand to support to look at him straight in the eyes, his eyes were almost black, pupils dilated with partial gold specks hardly visible. I smiled

"I love you too." I replied

I leaned in to kiss him again, when I heard the door open

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyy guys, I know I'm making ya'll wait for a long time but I have a lot of stuff going on which makes it hard for me to focus on this but I'll try to update as frequent as possible. if you liked this chapter make sure you vote and comment. love you all, stay happy:)

-Vaishali