London.

Magnus's pov

As soon as we landed London I straight hired a cab to go to the school because I didn't know where else to even go, since it was my first time there. As soon as I landed I felt this very positive atmosphere attack me, I looked around and noticed how the people there were always on the move. I looked outside the cab as we were crossing the London bridge, I saw the river Thames flow gracefully across the city, it was beautiful. I reached the school and I saw this massive building, the paint faded with time but all the glass windows glistening in the sunlight as new. It was around 9 in the morning which means it was school hours. So I went to the head of school's office with the help of a worker who insisted to guide me. I entered the office and at first she was confused and was obviously staring, I mean clearly with the outfit and makeup I was wearing anyone would stare.

"I'm the exchange student Magnus Bane from New York...?" I introduced and she smiled.

"Ahh...yes I almost forgot it was today, Welcome to England Mr. Bane, hope you had a comfortable journey." She said.

There was something very intimidating about her, I was not quite sure of what it was. Maybe it was her very strong accent or her very professional composure or that very strict and bossy vibe she tend to carry with her unintentionally. I'm not lying it made me a little uncomfortable.

"I did. Thank you Ms...uh?" I paused and looked down at her desk . "Ms. Carstairs."

She smiled and called in a student, the student entered, she had long brown hair and startling grey eyes. She had a very welcoming smile.

"you must be Magnus Bane." She said reaching out to my hand, I smiled and took it.

"Yes, and you must be..?"

"Theresa Gray, you can call me Tessa. I'll be showing you around the school." She said.

"Magnus had a very tiring journey Tessa. He'll be starting tomorrow, can you show him the boys dorm. Let him unpack his stuff and rest." Ms. Carstairs said and it was true I was really tired and it will definitely take an entire day to unpack all the stuff that I bought.

Usually I thought we will have to stay in someone else's house during the exchange program, but since this school also has a lot of international full boarding students , my dad thought it will be better if I stayed in the school so that even he will be convinced that I'm "safe" and can also keep a check on of what I'm doing.

The worker helped me bring all my stuff to the dorm and honestly I love it! I don't have any roommates I can have to dorm all to myself. It was small but sufficient. As soon as you enter my room which was on the seventh floor you have a small living area with a small couch that can fit 2 or 3 people and a television. Next to the living area a small table for 2 was set up next to a large window I went towards it and the view from there was breathtaking.

I had 2 rooms but since I had no roommates the school decided to convert that into a dance room upon request by my dad and I never knew that. The room was not big but spacious enough for my practices. The placed a huge mirror for one side of the wall. I went to my bedroom and a single bed was placed on one corner and a study table on the other next to the closet. The closet was not huge but I think I can adapt to that. Everything about this school was so sophisticated and convenient. I don't think any school will just agree to convert a bedroom into a dance room. But again this school specializes in training and guiding students in performing arts so I guess they do all this stuff.

I unpacked all my clothes, makeup and other things obviously I couldn't fit everything in so I kept a few things in my suitcase itself. I finished unpacking and rearranging a few things so it can feel like home. It was past noon by the time I finished everything so I decided to call my dad, it would be morning there.

"Hey dad" I said as he picked up his phone

"Magnus! When did you reach?"

"Morning around nine." I told him everything, about the place, the school, my dorm. Everything.

"Wow! The place sounds amazing Mags, I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly." My dad told

"Thanks dad." I replied

And after that we spoke for a few more minutes and then hung up. I went out to have my lunch. I was starving, I went down to the canteen, it was really huge with variety of foods rather than the boring repetitive menu we have back in New York. Not a lot of people were there since it was way past the lunch time, I spotted few teachers having their lunch. I found a table in the corner and sat there and had my lunch. I finished it and went back to my room and decided to get some rest, I spent rest of the day watching TV and going through my phone. I later had my dinner and went to sleep early because tomorrow was my first day and I didn't want to ruin it by being late, since I was really tired I fell asleep immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guyss! since I didn't update for so long I decided to post another chapter today! hope ya'll like this chapter if you did make sure you vote and comment. love you all, stay happy:)

-Vaishali