He doesn't deserve you

Alec's pov

She still didn't tell me where she took me and when I looked out the window, nostalgia hit me like a wave. I used to come here every single day when I was small. Archery academy. I stopped going later because I didn't feel like it and that was when I found out I was gay so I was just going through a lot to focus on archery but I really missed this so much. I can't believe she bought me here.

"Mom!!! I can't believe you actually bought me back here, I've missed this terribly." I shouted out of excitement.

"That's right honey, your re-joining, you almost lost yourself back there with Sebastian, archery has always helped you stay calm, I thought it would be better for you to continue again, hope it's fine." She replied by choosing her words carefully.

"It's perfect." I replied smiling

We got down from the car and made our way into the Academy. It was huge. It was painted in a combination of royal blue and grey that had faded slightly with time, it stood tall and dwarfed the neighboring buildings. I stepped into the glass door and felt my hairs stand up, my heart was racing and suddenly I felt a little nervous. Since we were already members in this academy, we could just directly go inside. I went directly to the training room and since it was a weekday, it was almost empty. The training room was really huge, and I went over to the place where they kept all the bows and quivers, mine was still in my home, in the storage room so I just picked one from here for now. I went over to the target board, relaxed my shoulders and hands, I held the bow in position and took an arrow and took aim, I closed my eyes for a second to concentrated and then opened them and took aim, I released the arrow, it went smoothly, slicing the air and struck the target board but not the center. I tried another one and failed and finally after a few attempts I released another arrow, this one went and perfectly struck the bull's eye. I turned and looked at my mother, smiling, she returned the smile looking proud.

After staying there for a while, we decided to return and by then it was time to pick Max from his school. We went picked him up ,he was surprised to find me in the car. Me and mom managed to cover it up saying that I was sick and had to come home.

My mom was doing everything to keep me occupied and distracted so I don't think about Magnus but it was an hard thing to do for all I ever do was think about him but a lot less definitely, because mom won't let me.

A few days went by, I went to archery everyday and finally I felt myself returning. It felt good I think I can go to school now and I will be fine.

Tomorrow I had to go back to school because a week was over

And also I have a lot to catch up.

Next day:

I have to go to school today, so I woke up a little early and got ready for school. I wore a grey sweatshirt it had holes in them but who cares? I ate my breakfast and made my way to school, I left a little earlier so I left a note, just to make sure. I reached school and it was almost empty which was relieving, this way I could avoid the stares. I kept my bag in my classroom and just decided to wander around the school. People started coming and just then I spotted Camille and she was smiling and walking towards me gracefully, her long hair loosely hung over her shoulders and the click of her high heels echoing through the corridor.

"Hey! Alexander right?" she asked. 'I wanted to avoid this conversation but never mind'

"It's Alec." I said a little sternly because only Magnus can call me that.

"ok Alec. Magnus told us about the two of you-" She started

"Us?" I interrupted

"he just told me, Cat, Ragnor and Raphael don't worry we can keep this a secret." She told although I don't know why she's telling me all this.

"Look I want to talk to you about something." She told and I nodded my head to tell her to continue.

"I know that you still love him, but Alec I want you to move on and forget about him. I know I'm one of his friends and shouldn't be doing this but when I heard the story, you don't deserve that. He doesn't deserve you Alec. He isn't the right one for you. I'm sorry but it's the truth." She told and I was surprised, I mean why would she do this I don't even know her and out of the blue she comes and tells me to forget Magnus.

"I don't know Camille I-" I started

"Alec trust me. I'm doing this for your own good just forget him, okay?" she asked

"yahh your right, I'll try to." I replied mostly because I just wanted to end this conversation and she gave an evil smirk and tapped my shoulder and left.

I was clearly confused at this point. Why would Camille even care if I got over him or not? Besides she wasn't really a great friend of Magnus's, she does hangout with them but rarely with Magnus so technically she shouldn't care, but what if she was right? What if I'm waiting for a guy who's never going to come back? Maybe she is right. Maybe Magnus told her to tell this to me. *sighs* I don't know what to do now, I think I'm just going to go with it. Which means right now I should try moving on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys hope you liked this chapter, also I'm not sure if I'll be able to post regularly for the next few days cuz  my exams are going to start and I have to focus on that as well but anyways I'll try to...love you all

-Vaishali