The morning after

Magnus's pov

The sun hit my face and I stirred realizing that it was morning already, I felt Alec move beside me, I rested my head on his bare chest and his arms were around me protectively, like always. He turned his head slowly and I moved a little away from him to see his face, I looked at his eyes and smiled contently.

"Good morning Alexander," I said low and soft

"Morning" he replied but his was voice was deep and husky which is going to be the death of me.

"waking up to this is a blessing," I said alec teasingly, poking his chest, Alec blushed and kissed my forehead

"I love it when I can make you blush like this Alexander," I said and he turned even pinker

"shut up," he said and I can't help but laugh.

"okay we have to get up now, I'm starving," Alec said after a while

"Way to change the topic babe, but I'm starving too so come on let me make you something," I said

"you know how to cook?" Alec asked

"Yeah obviously I just went to another country for a year, to live all by myself, of course, I know how to cook Alexander" I replied

"No I meant cooking good food," Alec said mocking by stressing on the word good and shot a grin

"Oh shut it, why don't you try it out yourself?" I asked smirking

"yeah as long it doesn't kill me" he replied and got off the bed

Both of us were still wearing only our boxers and when I saw alec stand there I swear to the fucking god I've never seen anyone as beautiful as Alexander, his startling blue eyes were bluer than ever as he stood in the sun, and he ran his fingers through his black raven hair and looked at me, as he saw me stare at him a red hue slowly crept up his pale cheeks and I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to him and slowly stood on my toes to kiss his cheek.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you more" he replied and put his arms around me, enveloping me into a hug, his cold hands sent chills on my bare skin. I was about to put my arms around his neck when I heard the room door open.

"Surprise" my dad yelled as he slammed open the door

Well shit.

He opened the door and was baffled by the sight in front of him, obviously, anyone would've been, two guys in nothing but only their boxers, with their arms wrapped around each other, that's quite the sight. Alec didn't know how to react and quickly removed his arms from me and moved back to find the nearest shirt and put it on, I on the other hand just stood there not knowing what to do, I don't know how's he's going to react, I started shaking involuntarily, my dad was just staring at me and he said

"Magnus come out I need to talk to you, and Alec Lightwood is it?" he turned towards Alec and he just nodded his head in response.

"You can show yourself out, I need to talk to my son. In private" my dad said emphasizing the word private. I really hope he would stay, I honestly don't know how he's going to react as soon as Alec leaves.

"No, Mr. Bane whatever it is you can tell it to the both of us, I'm not planning on leaving him alone with you," Alec said walking towards me.

I was still shaking and started sweating, I think I was having a panic attack, my vision was blurring but I felt Alec's arms around me, he steadied me and grabbed my water bottle which was on the table, once I had some water I was able to stand properly but Alec still didn't let me go, he still had his arms around me protectively.

"I'm not going to leave you Mags," he whispered

"Alec lightwood I'm not going to repeat this, I want you to leave my son's bedroom right now before things get any worse!" my dad repeated.

"I'm sorry Mr. Bane but I'm not leaving your son alone here, god knows what you plan on doing with him" Alec raised his voice.

"Fine, if that's how you want things to go, Magnus what the hell were you thinking?" my dad shouted and I just stood there not know what to say, Alec tightened his grip around me.

"SPEAK UP!" my dad screamed as he took a step forward and I involuntarily took a step back.

"You fucking whore, is this how I raised you to be? Is this what you've been doing all along when I go on trips? Bringing girls and guys into our house?"

Before I knew a tear rolled down my cheek, I didn't know what to do anymore, I wasn't able to speak up, I couldn't. I was scared of this my entire life, I planned on telling my dad about Alec soon, but not like this, never like this. I couldn't speak up and Alec whispered "Babe it's gonna be okay, just speak up Magnus you have to stand up for yourself"

"Alec I-I can't, I'm scared" I whispered.

"Okay that's it" Alec shouted and removed his arms from me and stood in front of me and my dad.

"Look I don't care what you think, but Magnus and I love each other and I'm not just going to stand there and watch you speak to him like that, he's your son for fuck's sake, why do you have to be like this? Every single day Magnus is shit scared of you and is afraid to do anything because he scared you might find out. He went through so much just because of you. And you? You never even cared enough about him, you are always on you goddamn business trips, that you even failed to notice that he was in love. Throughout his time in London, you never cared enough about him to call and make sure he was okay and after he returned you practically forced him into spending time with you for one day even though it's not what he wanted, he wanted to see me, Mr. Bane, because unlike you, I care for him. I love him more than anything else in this world and I don't care if you're his father but I'm not going to let you hurt him, let anyone hurt him. If you really care about Magnus you're gonna have to accept it, like it or not because we are in love and this is what will make him genuinely happy, not your money." Alec shouted and when he was done, I didn't know what to say, it all happened so fast I didn't have enough time to process.

"Magnus, is that what you think? That I don't care enough about you?" my dad spoke after a pause.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guyss, I know it's been really long and I'm extremely sorry for that and now come on this story needed some drama so what do you think will happen? will Magnus stand up for himself or not?

Anyways stay safe and stay happy y'all:)

Love,

Vaishali