The past

A year ago:

Alec and Magnus have been really good friends since childhood but Alec started moving away from magnus because recently he had discovered not only that he is gay but he had also developed feelings for magnus. Alec felt that something was wrong with him and was disgusted with himself for having feelings on his friend. He never still told anybody about his sexuality, he thought that it wasn't the right time to come out.

Alec's pov:

What do I tell magnus? my feelings for him has just continued to grow and I think I've started to fall in love with him-I can't seem to possibly get him out of my mind it just seems impossible, at least he is leaving the school next year, at least then I won't have worry about facing him again but if I don't tell him now then he would never know about my feelings for him, I mean I don't want him to like me back or anything but I just want him to know about my feelings....ugh this is so hard!

Magnus's pov

Alec's been acting really strange lately, he just started avoiding me and started going more with Maia and his siblings, not that I'm jealous or anything, but we used to be so close, now he just started pushing me away, I don't know why. I started going more with Cat and her friends. Cat and I have always been best friends and neighbors since we were born so she didn't have any problem with me hanging out with her friends as well. I know that something is wrong with Alec and something is bothering him I just want to be there for him because I don't want him to go through anything alone.

the last day:

Magnus's pov

Today is my last day in this school at least now I wish Alec comes and talks to me, he just completely avoided me and that hurts me so much, just as I was thinking about alec, I saw him walk towards me to my desk, he pulled a chair and sat right opposite of me and leaned forward to whisper something in my ear.

"hey can you stay back after the school gets over? meet me near the pool." with that alec got up and walked back to his place without looking back.'what the hell does that mean?'

the rest of the day went really slow, I kept looking at the clock every 5 seconds.'what does he want to tell? what if he just found a better friend and just going to leave me?' I don't know why these thoughts came to my mind, Alec was the only person I have trusted with all my heart, I don't know why but I can't lose him.

Alec's pov:

Today was magnus's last day in this school, after this I don't know if I will meet him again. If I leave today I know that I can never tell magnus how I feel and I know that I'll just regret not telling magnus how I feel about him so I walked over to magnus and told him to meet me after school near the school and god when I leaned to whisper into magnus's ear, my heart was racing so fast I could've died of a heart attack. I can't wait for school to get over at the same time I don't want to face magnus. I still don't know if I made the right choice to tell magnus about this, I'm just going to do it anyways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys!! so I know I haven't been updating for a while I was held with a lot of school stuff so I didn't find time, but I'll make sure I'll try to update more often..anyways hope ya'll liked the chapter and also I got 150 reads?!?! i'm so happy thank you so much..love you all..also I've posted a small writing ('every time') make sure you check that out as well. Also don't forget to vote and comment:)

-vaishali