The date

Magnus's pov

I woke up early tomorrow to call in sick, I texted Tessa saying where I was going and she said she'll cover up if anything happens.

"You owe me one Magnus." She said as she helped me get out through the 2nd exit.

"I sure do, thanks Tessa." I told her

"you better tell me every single detail, because I'm taking a risk here for you." She said and I smiled at her and left the school

I directly went to Alec's hotel and asked for his room no. And went there and knocked on his door, he opened it

"What do you wan-"

and there he stood half-naked! With a towel that hung loosely over his hips and water dripping on his naked torso, it took me a few seconds to process this absolute piece of art in front of me. My staring might have been obvious because I could clearly see a red hue creep up his cheeks.

"I-I thought y-you were Jace...hold on l-let me get dressed, come on in." He said and as I entered he went to inside the bathroom to get dressed. He came out wearing, well at this point I think pretty much everyone knows what he was wearing- a faded black sweatshirt and ripped jeans.

"So? Where do you want to go?" I asked him and he stared at me clueless

"how about primrose hill? I heard it's a really good place and I haven't really been able to visit it so what do you say??" I suggested

"Yah it sounds good to me." He replied and walked towards the mirror to tame his hair.

"Nah I think I got this." He said and continued to tame, but I really wanted to do it because not only was he consuming all of the time but he didn't get anywhere close to setting his hair. I got up and went towards him, I took the hair gel and the blow dryer and was about to touch his hair when he caught my wrist.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Relax Alec I'm just trying to help."

"Why don't I trust you?" he asked and I let out a small laugh.

"Oh Alec because you should, because trust is the base for any relationship." I replied and he laughed.

"I still don't trust you, but looks like I have no choice so go ahead." He said and sat down in front of me because he is really tall and I can't do it properly.

I used all of the talent I had to do the best I could for his hair and honestly it was not that bad! I liked it.

"Uhh...It look nice I guess?" alec said hesitating

"I guess?!?! It looks great Alec." I said giggling

"If you say so." He replied and got up and gave me a small peck in the cheek, it was a small gesture but I felt my heart flutter at that.

Izzy walked and saw Alec and stood stunned for a second and then gave a small laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked Isabelle

"Alec let you touch his hair?" she asked surprised

"Uh yes, I guess he did why what's the matter?" I asked her when Alec said

"Stop Izzy just leave."

"No I have to tell Magnus." She said

"Alec hates it when somebody even try to touch his hair or try to tame it, once I tried to do his hair and he repeatedly refused and at one point he just outraged and threw a perfume bottle at me, but me being awesome as always dodged it but that was when my dad entered the room and it hit my dad's head and the bottle broke and Alec was grounded for a month. I guess my dad still has that scar." She said laughing but I could see the pain in her voice at the mention of her dad although she managed to hide it well, I was still being able see it.

Alec stood there face palming while I broke into a laughter, ironic how Alec said once that he loves it when I run my hands through his hair.

"So what's you plan for today?" she asked and we told her our plan, she looked at our hands as if we left something. I looked around the room to see if Alec had left something but we left anyways. It was a little far but there was less traffic today comparatively so we reached the place soon, we went to the top of the hill and only then I saw all the people sitting there with blankets and picnic baskets and realized we didn't bring any of that. So that was why Izzy looked at us like that. I felt really bad because all of this was my plan and I was messing up so bad and that was when I heard someone call our names

"Alec! Magnus! Over here" I turned to see Izzy and Jace who were standing next to a tree

"What are you guys doing here?"  Alec asked

"well I figured you two hadn't planned your date properly and we helped you do it. We bought all the things and I hope you two can carry it on from here, bye guys!"

"Next time you're going on a date make sure you ask love experts like me." Jace said smirking and Alec rolled his eyes.

"Now why would we do that herondale?" I asked and Jace scowled

"Can you leave?" Alec asked him and Jace glared at me before leaving and I could help but laugh

These two had actually done a great job, there were blankets, picnic baskets with some food and water and a note.

-Leave us some food

love,

Izzy and Jace

I kept the note aside and leaned against the tree, Alec came closer and we sat down, I rested my head on his shoulders and he put his arm around me. I went closer and kissed his jawline. He returned, kissing me briefly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys I know I have been delaying a lot. I don't think I'll be posting regularly for a while, I'll try my best tho. I love you guys thank you so much for the 2k reads. make sure you vote and comment on this chapter. stay happy:)

-Vaishali