The final day- Magnus's pov

Magnus's pov

Alec and I managed to present our project really well in fact I was really happy, I mean I did forget to prepare last night although Alec insisted me to, but I managed to do it well. Alec was really supportive because I became a little nervous and it was cute to see Alec trying to be supportive when even he looked really nervous.

I really thought me and Alec can have something between us, I was hoping at least friendship but last nights events really broke all my hopes..

Last night:

I came back from school and my dad told me that he had something to "talk" about with me, the entire evening I was nervous because every time he says this, things don't end well. Later my dad called me for dinner so went downstairs form my room to the kitchen, I said "hey dad" as I took my plate of Pasta and sat down facing my father.

"Magnus look I've been wanting  to tell this to you for a really long time...do not interrupt me just listen to me carefully" he began

"Yes dad." I tried to reply with a steady voice.

"You know how important dance is for your life right? I let you pursue this career despite my interests because I saw how much passion you had in dance and I would fail as a father if I deprived that kind of happiness for my son, but if your going to do this you will have to promise me that you will not break my trust."

"Dad I don't think I know what your talking about."

"You know very well what I'm talking about magnus." he replied calmly "I don't want you to get distracted at this point of time in your life, I've been noticing you these past few days and you have been acting different, and you even missed a few of you dance lessons."

'ohh..he's talking about alec' I thought to myself. 'ok..keep it together magnus, he can't find out'

"Dad if you are worried about me skipping dance lessons it's nothing to worry about it was for the math project and now I'm done with it, tomorrow is the last day then it'll be over."

"will that explain why you smile like crazy when you text that boy."he told me with a mocking tone although his face was set serious.

"Boy?!? which boy?" I tried to pretend but was failing miserably as a red hue crept up my cheeks

"your project partner..before you tell anything don't you think about lying to me I know my son very well, you don't really care about the project or those grades do you?."

"ohh him..you don't have to worry about anything like that dad, you know I would never break your trust and get into a relationship with anyone and it's not wrong to get some good grades."

"Good. that's what I wanted to hear."he replied smiling

"yahh"I replied with a fake smile.

"I know at this point of time, you will want all this but trust me they can wait now you should focus on building your life, is that clear Magnus?" he advised me with a soft voice.

"yah dad."

"ok dad I better get some sleep if not I won't be able to dance tomorrow." I told as I got up from my chair and made my way to my room despite the stare my father gave because of my reason .'which was probably the lamest excuse I was able to think of but I needed to get out of that place.'

I went to my room and decided to get some sleep but it wouldn't come, all I could ever think was Alexander, I'm really falling hard for this guy but at the same time I know that I can't have him. Dad's right I'm not going to break his trust I'm going to have to avoid alec and push away my feelings for him, it's going to be really hard but I have to.

present:

It was lunch time and I sat with Ragnor, Cat, Raphael and Camille. I saw alec entering the hall but I pretended not to notice him and thank god he went and sat with his siblings on the other side.

"Dude you ok?" Raphael asked me.

"yahhh..why?"

"Well you look like you not." Ragnor joined

"Yahh looks like something is bothering you." Cat added while Camille was just sitting and looking into her phone.

"I just had a talk with my father last night." I admitted because I knew that there was no point in lying to them.

"ohh..let me guess, it went bad?" Cat asked

"horrible" I answered

"what did he tell" Ragnor asked with a little bit of concern in his voice.

"You know the usual "don't get distracted" "focus on your career" blah blah."

"I feel bad for you magnus."Cat said.

"I just don't get it I mean he's always talks about how relationships are a distraction and how it spoils you and stuff." I told them.

"Dude maybe he's just had bad experiences with relationships it's not entirely his fault.

"Yahh your right" I replied but what she told also reminded me of my mom and how she took her own life.

'Dad is just worried all he has is me and I will not break his trust I should just throw alec out of my life-'

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" I heard alec scream and I look up at him for a second 'Ironical wasn't it?' I thought to myself and continued eating.

Later the school got over and I went home did my usual things and went back to bed, and took my phone, I was just going through just then I received a text from alec, when the notification popped I felt my hear skip a beat but I know that this can't happen, I know I can't have what I want. I just ended the conversation as soon as possible, which was the exact opposite of what I wanted. I put my phone down without wanting to create hopes for myself and Alec. I closed my eyes trying to drift off to sleep hoping at least I can call the blue-eyed boy mine in my dreams.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guyss!!! hope you liked this chapter I know it's a little sad but it'll get better I promise also I will be changing my name (mylifeisabeautifuldisaster to vaishali) I just thought it'll be better to put my name instead..anyways love you all make sure you comment and vote on my story <3