The Carnival-Part 2

Alec's pov

I went to get the door and once I opened I was dumbstruck, Magnus wore black decorated jacket matched with the plain red satin shirt, and leather pants, I don't know how he managed to take my breath away every time I saw him, and suddenly seeing him, I feel like I shouldn't have denied the leather jacket that Izzy offered me first and I told her that I'm going to be overdressed and then she gave me the hoodie and now I regret that, but I saw him seeing me exactly like how I was looking at him.

"Wow! Alexander you look great." He said as he came towards me and gave a small hug, 'every time he touches me I could feel my skin tingle.'

"And you look spectacular." I replied blushing.

Just when I was about to leave, Jace and Izzy came up to me

"Hey alec wait! We're coming too, I'm calling Clary and Iz is calling her annoying nerd, this was Izzy's plan don't look at me like that." Jace added as I shot death glares at them, for once! They can't leave me alone, ugh this is torture.

"Come on Alec it'll be fun, it's like a triple date, we can all have fun and for the last time if you tease Simon again I swear I'll kick your ass." She asked me with her puppy eyes and turned to face jace and I saw her expression change immediately within a fraction of a second from puppy eyes to threatening glares.

"Fine."I replied, I mean it will be fun but I'd rather spend time with Magnus alone.

We booked a cab and we went there first, Clary and Simon were on their way. Once we reached the carnival in the range, I could see the entrance and the lengthy queues slowly moved forward. As they took a few steps forward every so often, customers and visitors became progressively enthusiastic and impatient. I heard the occasional happy scream suddenly piercing the air, faint music could be heard from beyond. When I looked up it was possible to see the enormous rides closer to the entrance, the roller-coaster and the giant wheel, and below I saw the little kids scurrying all around with the ice cream dripping from their cones. I involuntarily took Magnus's hand, he intertwined our fingers and started drawing circles on my hands, I squeezed his hand because I tend to get a little nervous when there are a lot of people and Magnus just turned towards me and gave a reassuring smile, his smile was honestly the most beautiful thing ever seen and it definitely calmed me.

Soon Clary and Simon arrived and we decided to go the game and food stalls first, I didn't expect carnivals to be this fun, Magnus got a large cotton candy and started taking big chunks of it and stuffing it in his mouth, the tiny sugar crystals stuck all around his mouth, he looked like a little child when he tried to remove them by licking it, I wanted to kiss him right there because he was irresistibly cute, it took all of my self-control to prevent myself from doing it, we let go of each other's hands and just started walking side by side, we didn't want anyone to get suspicious and I also noticed a lot of people from our school.

For another half hour or so we just went around for a while and then we went for the roller-coaster ride, and it was terrifying and fun at the same time, although I admit I almost broke Magnus's hand because I was squeezing it really tight and started screaming when we descended down, I was still embarrassed because I screamed, but come on I was not the only one, Clary's screams overpowered mine and it was piercing my ears God! I could still hear her screams and I'm sure they will be in my nightmares as well. Jace was laughing the whole time because of mine and clary's behavior and Magnus wanted to laugh as well but controlled them when he saw me turn red because of embarrassment.

"Guys!! Come on let's go to the Ferris wheel me and Simon already got the tickets." Izzy came running towards us, her raven black hair swaying in the wind and her lips highlighted with a bright red lipstick.

We all agreed and made our way to the Ferris wheel and every couple got into a separate compartment. Me and Magnus got into one and as we moved up I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body, and when we reached the top it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, the view of the city from up here was simply breathtaking, I could feel Magnus seeing me, I turned to look at him, he looked at me with so much of his love in his eyes, I could actually melt into his golden-green eyes that were sparkling and reflecting the city lights. I looked at him and smiled softly about the thought of how lucky I am to have him in my life.

"I love you." I whispered

"I love you too Alexander." He replied smiling.

Magnus's pov

This is incredible, I am really glad that me and alec decided to come here, it was breathtaking, when we reached the top on the Ferris wheel, the view was spectacular but it didn't seem significant when I looked at alec, I noticed his blue eyes shining, he looked so beautiful, I can't believe I got to love him, everything was just perfect I wish things would go on like this forever.

Alec's pov

Just then the Ferris wheel descended downwards I almost felt light-headed and a little dizzy but after a few rounds it became fun and I started to enjoy it, but before even I knew the ride got over, I felt like it got over so fast and I wanted to do it again, but we were already late and we had to leave. We got a cab for returning as well, we first dropped Magnus and then we left home. Clary and Simon left in a separate cab. We headed home and all of us were really tired whilst Izzy was complaining about her shoe bites she received due to her high heel, like who wears them to a carnival? Well maybe at least I wouldn't.

We get home and I find my dad waiting for us in the living room.

"Hey dad!" Izzy greeted him. He just responded with a nod. Izzy and Jace started to climb the staircase, I was about to follow them when I felt someone touch shoulders, I turned around to see my dad and he didn't look happy.

"Alec I think we need to talk." He said and went over and sat on the couch 'uh-oh! This is definitely not good.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys!! hope ya'll like this one! I didn't exactly know how carnivals work because we don't really have any  conducted here, so I did get some help for them. hope it turned out well anyways make sure you vote and comment...love you all, stay happy:)

and thank you for the 720 reads!!

love,

-Vaishali