I love you ♥,

Alec's pov

I let go of his hands and he walked back to his dorm. I missed him immediately, today was amazing. I wanted to see him again. All the way to the hotel, the smile never left my face, the uber driver probably thought I was crazy but who cares.

I entered my room and found that all of them were there.

"Hey." I said

"Hey" jace replied and the others just smiled

"How did it go?" Izzy asked excited

"It went really good Iz, couldn't be better." I replied and I smiled even harder till my mouth began to hurt.

"Well honey, I'm glad it did because we're leaving tomorrow." My mom said.

"We are what?" I asked her

"Well yah, we are done with the works here and you guys did get to visit everything around London so I thought we'll return tomorrow. That way we can get started with opening my book store and you guys don't have to miss a lot of school." My mom explained, but she was right. I shouldn't make these guys wait just because I want to stay with Magnus for a little while.

"Yahh I guess you're right." I replied after a long pause.

"Hmm okay then, I better go. Max come on sweetheart it's time to go to bed." She called Max and left the room. Max gave us all hugs before he left.

"So?" Izzy said

"So..? what?" I asked her

"I saw how upset you got when mom said that we're leaving tomorrow, what happened?" She asked.

"It's nothing Izzy, it's probably nothing important. It doesn't matter now."I rushed

"I'm not going to leave till you tell me what happened Alec." She told

"Fine." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Tell!" she shouted

"It's just that...We just started talking again and I want to see him again. If we leave tomorrow I won't be able to see him for almost another year." I told and Izzy looked at me sympathetically.

"Don't give me that look." I told her.

"I'm just worried about you Alec, I don't want to see you like this." She said

"Bro I have an idea" Jace looked at me and smirked and looked at me like I was supposed to know what he was thinking. It took me a few seconds to get it but once I did, I smiled back.

"okay whatever you two idiots are upto it's not good." Izzy said because she knew that looks really well.

"Relax Izzy, we are just going to go to Magnus's dorm after midnight." Jace said

"You are what?! No way Alec, I thought you will never "break the rules." Izzy said in a mocking tone.

"Oh shut up Iz, are you coming or not?" I asked her annoyed

"Of course I would love to, besides you people are going to need my help." She said confidently and Jace and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" she asked

"Just so you know, we already went there once."

"YOU WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" Izzy shouted

"we went during his birthday, to wish him and we didn't want mom to find out and you were with mom almost the whole time so we couldn't tell you." I explained.

"Ohh okay..." Izzy replied

And after that we waited till mom and Max slept and we sneaked out of our rooms. We took a cab since it was a little far and since we knew the way in without getting caught, we went easier and Izzy followed us. Just like last time Jace waited down and me and Izzy went upstairs , it was past midnight around 12.30 . I went to his room and was about to knock when Izzy pulled my shirt and I turned to face her.

"WHAT?" I whisper shouted.

"You better tell him how you feel if not I'm going to kick your ass." Izzy said sounding bossy.

"Ugh-fine I'll try to." I replied and knocked the door.

This time Magnus answered the door quicker, almost as if he was waiting for someone. He was AGAIN shirtless, but his hair was still neat but he removed all the makeup.

"hey." Magnus said and let me come inside

"What happened, you could've texted that you were coming." He said

"I know I'm sorry, I forgot about that. But anyways the reason I wanted to meet you now was because...I'm leaving tomorrow." I said after a pause and I could sense Magnus getting upset.

"but I thought you were staying here for a couple of days."

"I know that's what I thought too, but my mom finished all her paper work so there's no work here, so she decided it was best to leave." I told him

"Ohh." He replied looking at the floor, clearly upset.

"I mean we can still talk though right? And you'll be back in only a year." I said him trying to see things positive.

"Yah you're right Alec. You will still talk to me after you reach there right?" He asked softly.

"Of course I will." I told him and that was it,

I couldn't watch him like that anymore. I walked towards him and stood facing him. I moved closer until I could feel his breath. He looked up, staring right into my eyes. I could see the golden amber eyes shine. We locked our gazes and leaned towards unconsciously. My heart was aching to feel his lips against mine. I leaned in a little more and pressed my lips against his closing the gap, I could feel him smile against my lips and then he immediately put one of his hands around my waist to pull me closer and then ran the other through my hair. I almost fell on him when he pulled me. I put my hands around his naked torso as he moved his hands to place them around my neck. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and I did the same, we fought for dominance and he was winning, he explored every single corner of my mouth but we had to part for air. We parted and I could feel his ragged breaths against my neck. I looked into his eyes whose pupils were dilated and it was filled with...love.

"I love you Alexander." He whispered

"I love you too Magnus Bane." I whispered back smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys, so this was one of my favorite chapters, hope ya'll like this too. love you all Stay happy:)

-Vaishali