I don't need your concern.

Alec's pov

Today was Magnus's dance competition; I freed myself so I can watch his dance and be there to support him. Izzy decided to come along because her boyfriend Simon's band is invited to play there as a guest performance, at first Izzy was a little suspicious when I immediately agreed to go with her, like she thought I was going with her to see Simon play! Like I have no other job...I am going to see Magnus and only him, but she doesn't need to know that, I told her that it's a really crowded place so she needs someone to protect her.

Izzy's pov

Like I fell for it! It's pretty obvious that he's going to see Magnus; I've seen the way he looks at him, like Magnus is his entire world. I just wish even Magnus sees how much Alec actually likes him...I know my brother like he'll come with me to see Simon play; he's not really a fan of Simon or his band. He told me that I need 'protection' I can assure you there is no one in this world who are stupid enough to mess with Isabelle Lightwood.

------------------

Alec's pov

We arrived the place on time and the dance performances had begun, to be honest everybody who dances were extremely talented, this was going to be a really tough competition. After a ton of performances I got really tired, Simon's show got over so Izzy went to see him, she said she'll return after a few minutes. Just then I hear the anchor announce Magnus's name, I looked up I saw a confident Magnus walking towards the centre of the stage, he wore a royal blue sequined shirt that hung loosely which was tucked in a shiny black pant. He even added a few rings and a silver chain and for the makeup, he had done a bold blue glitter eye makeup that bought out his gold-green eyes, and a little bit of transparent gloss. He looked breathtaking; he was the personification of perfection.

The sequins twinkled in the white light as Magnus started to move as the song began, he was moving with such grace and fluidity that you could watch him all day, his moves was almost addicting, I could see that I'm not the only one enjoying his dance, everyone around looked astonished and satisfied, as he finished his dance the crowd went crazy, I swear their shouts almost deafened me. Magnus soon left the stage and they began announcing the results, Magnus got through and that made me so freaking happy!!He doesn't even know that I'm here but I guess its better that way...

(Time skip)

After a few weeks

I've been going to every single one of Magnus's performances till now yesterday was the semi-finals and guess what? Magnus made it to the finale, I was really so proud of him and I'm pretty sure he'll win this competition. This means so much to him, even though he doesn't talk to me I can see the happiness in his face and all I want is for him to be happy.

I am currently walking down the corridor to my locker and just then I saw Sebastian and his group walk up to Magnus (oh ayah-and their group made up to the finale as well). I just get a little bit closer so I can listen to their conversation.

"You little son of a bitch...I don't want you to be anywhere near the auditorium during the finale is that clear?" Sebastian spat with disgust and Magnus just stared at him expressionless.

Sebastian pushed Magnus against the locker with his back facing the lockers and Sebastian took a hold of Magnus by tightly gripping him on both sides, I could see Magnus wince just a little as Sebastian made the grip tighter.

"I asked you if that are clear?"He repeated with even more disgust. Magnus didn't look afraid at all; he gave death glare, staring right into Sebastian eyes and gave a soft laugh.

"Scared of losing huh?"Magnus asked with a mocking tone.

"You stupid bitch you think I can't win you?"He screamed.

"Well then prove me wrong, like a man and not like a coward." Magnus spat

Sebastian then punched Magnus in his jaw and Magnus screamed in pain, everything happened in a blink of a second, I couldn't react. After that Sebastian left without another word. I ran towards Magnus and tried to help him

"Magnus are you ok?"I asked him, I was really worried.

"I'm fine Alec, now leave. "He spoke flatly

"But Magnus you are hurt, now is not the time Magnus."

"I don't need you concern. Leave. "He replied.

Those words hurt me so much I couldn't hole them any longer, I ran to the restroom leaned against the wall, sat down let the tears flow down. All I wanted was to help him and he just hurt me, I love him so much but he just can't understand, I don't deserve this I just can't do this anymore...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys!!! I know this chapter is messed up but the next is so much better, and one of my favorite chapters...anyways make sure you comment and vote for this and thank you all for the 330 reads love you all, stay happy:)

love,

Vaishali