A date?

Alec's pov

I went down and searched for jace, I saw him curled up in his jacket, in a corner sleeping. I let out a chuckle and went next to him to wake him up

"Wake up sleepy head." I called him giggling

"Bro! What the hell took you so long? Were you having sex? even that wouldn't have taken sooooo long." He told rubbing his eyes, and on the other hand I turned red.

"Shut the hell up Herondale let's leave." I said

"That didn't still answer my question." He said poking my arm, smirking.

I ignored him and started walking, we made to the hotel room without anybody finding us. We entered and I fell into my bed and jace did the same.

"so now that you've successfully destroyed my sleep, tell me what happened lover boy." Jace asked

"Well we spoke a lot and now we are starting things over...as friends." I told him

"I guess that's good."

"Yahh...I just feel really bad for him sometimes, his dad is literally controlling his entire life."

"At least his dad didn't take dance away from him."

"Yah that is true." I replied

"Yahh and bro guess what Camille did..." I started and told him the whole thing

"That bitch." He replied. "but on the contrary it's not entirely her fault, if you had turned her down like Magnus did she wouldn't have done anything."

"Dude she was such a manipulative bitch! That's when I knew about dad as well, I was not myself exactly and she used that."

"Alec can we please leave that, we can't do anything about it now. Now that you both have got another chance just please don't mess this one up too. That's all I can tell."

With that he turned the other side and turned off the lights

"Night Alec." He said

"Good night."

And with that he dozed off but I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about what Jace said. What if I mess this one as well, hopefully it doesn't. Thinking about how Magnus's face lit up when he saw the omamori charm, I fell asleep as a faint smile grew in my face.

The next few days my mom was doing all the paper work stuff, while we 4 were visiting all the tourist spots in London, it was really a very complex place but beautiful at the same time. It was nothing like New York.

Me and Magnus started texting and calling each other again, he said he'll be free tomorrow so we decided to go to a movie then dinner. Sounds like a date, I know. But it isn't, we are just going to 'hang out' as 'friends'.

Magnus's pov

This was something completely unexpected, I never thought I would see Alec, I thought I wouldn't be seeing him for another year. I thought I was fine without him, I never thought about him in London but God! When I saw him again, after so long...I froze. I felt my heart stop, his blue eyes were staring straight into mine, he looked so gorgeous, I didn't realise how much I had missed him until that moment. When I saw a little bit of disappointment and regret in his eyes that's when I broke out of my thoughts and pulled him inside my dorm since no visitors are allowed this late and besides my dad will kill me if he found out Alec was here. He spoke from his heart, everything he had been holding within, he broke down and to be honest it was the most heart-breaking thing to ever see. I wish I had been there for him. After a while he gave me an present a omamari charm he called it. It was very thoughtful and to be honest that meant a lot to me, more than I can imagine.

We decided to start things over as friends and it was the best thing to do. He told it was late and had to go, but I wish he had stayed, deep down I wanted that. He leaned in and hugged me, to feel his warmth against my bare skin was all I wanted. My skin tingled, I put my arms around his neck and moving in a little closer, almost unnoticeable. I inhaled his scent, familiarity struck me hard. I missed him so much, everything about him. A few seconds later he pulled away although he didn't want to. He wished me once again and left.

(a few days later)

We planned on meeting tomorrow, for a movie and dinner. I know it sounds like a date and I want it to be but it isn't right? Because we are just friends for now and last time I talked to Alec and Izzy interrupted he called it 'just going to hang out with a friend.' For which I heard her laugh sarcastically and say 'As if'.

Hopefully this time things will be right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guyss! hope ya'll liked this chapter. if you did make sure you vote and comment they mean a lot. love you all, stay happy:)

-Vaishali