The finale

Magnus's pov

Tonight's the finale and I'm so nervous, I want to win this thing so bad!! I took weeks of practice for this one dance, which is close to my heart. Every single dance I've ever danced represents something, mostly my emotions. I can feel my emotions pour out in form of dance, I can connect with it. I'm going to do the same tonight, I'm just going to be myself and win this thing. I've also been limiting my time that I spend with alec so I can find time for this as well, he's been really understanding with me, I should really make up to him. I'm currently sitting in my room it's almost 2pm and there's no school today. I was about to call alec, just then I got a notification...it was from alec, I felt a smile appear on my face.

A: Heyy mags!

M: heyy babe...What's up? 'that was the first time I used that nickname'

A: Babe?

M: you don't like it?

A: No..I love it <3

M: so what's my man doing?

A: Nm I was just thinking about you...so are you ready for tonight?

M: I think so...'Isn't he the cutest boyfriend?'

A: Why what happened?

M: I don't know I think I prepared really well but I don't know alec what if I don't make it?

A: Hey...you've prepared so much for this ok! you will make it mags I believe in you and you will make it...your one of the best dancers I've ever seen so don't worry over all these things and no matter what I will always be there by your side.

M: Always?

A: Always.

M: Thank you so much alec, I love you

A: I love you more...I know you'll make it.

M: yahh hopefully...thanks alec but I got to go I should probably start getting ready, you'll be there early right?

A: yahh of course me, Izzy and Jace

M: Izzy and Jace too? Alec are you sure? 'Yahh me and alec have kept this relationship a secret, because things won't be good if my dad finds out so it's better nobody knows about this and besides alec has not yet come out to his parents yet and I want him to tell it only if he's ready'

A: Yahh I guess and besides they didn't give me a choice they insisted on going for a party tonight and I said I have other plans and they found this one better so they're coming along

M: ohh...anyways I really have to go now byeee...muahh<3

A: byeee :)

With that I got up and left my room, I had to go collect my outfit and then had to get my makeup done and be there by 5pm. I ran down and my dad was waiting for me, we got into the car and we went and collected my outfit it was a golden glitter button up shirt  which I will leave open and wear a black vest underneath and pair it up with black pants. I was going to change into the outfit once I get my makeup done, now we're headed to the salon to do my makeup. I went for a bold makeup, a smokey eye with gold eyeliner and transparent lip gloss.

it was 4pm when we reached the back stage, I changed into my outfit and I was waiting with my dad. My dad had to leave for some important meeting he had.

"Magnus I really have to leave now I'm already late for the meeting, I promise I'll be back before your dance starts okay." He told.

"yahh ok dad." I replied with a smile, I was actually happy because alec was gonna come anyways.

Once my dad left I called alec immediately, he told me he'll arrive in 5 mins so I was just waiting for him to arrive and just then sebastian and his group arrived, they were all dressed identical, red vest and black pants.

Sebastian came up to me and leaned into my ear to whisper "Tonight I'm about to show you how to win like a man just wait and watch" with that he straightened his back and put an evil smile on his face and walked to the other side of the room and just then alec walked.

He ran to me and gave a small hug and settled himself beside me

"what did he say?" he asked

"he who?" I replied confused

"c'mon I saw Sebastian talking..what did he say?" Alec repeated.

"He said he'd show me how to win like a man" I sighed and answered him.

"That bastard." Alec gritted through his teeth while he shot venomous glares at Sebastian.

"Alec just leave it-"

"You know what babe...you are going to win this thing and show that ass how to win like a man." He interrupted

"Trust me Alexander I will" I said giggling because alec was being over protective which was cute.

"What's so funny" he asked.

"Nothing" I replied

"ok"

"hey! where are Izzy and Jace?" I asked him.

"yahh they said they'll join us in an hour or two, they didn't want to come this early, although they did get a little suspicious." He told me.

"obviously babe, why will someone come this early to watch a competition?"

"ya-ya whatever" he replied.

Me and alec were just talking for a while and then they started the competition. Which means my dad will be here anytime soon so alec left the backstage and went to occupy the front row audience seats and Jace and Izzy arrived as well. Things were going as planned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys, hope ya'll liked this chapter if you did make sure you vote and comment on this...love you all stay happy:)

love,

-Vaishali