In love?? maybe.

A few months later:

magnus's pov:

I joined my new school, and so far I'm doing good. I didn't really make any good friends there, which was probably because I was a mess when I joined this school, you know with the whole alec thing. I completely changed myself, I started wearing makeup, different clothes and a TON of glitter, just like I've always wanted sure I did get weird stares at first but later people just ignored that. My dad was a little not-ok with it at first but he didn't show that. Me and alec completely avoided each other after that day.Alec went out of all social media's after the incident, even before he wasn't really into them he just had one for the sake of it, but recently Izzy had posted a picture of alec and he looked do gorgeous especially his eyes-they looked so beautiful now I don't know maybe it's always been like this and I just haven't noticed before. I think even I have started to have feelings for him-it feels so different, I don't even know if I actually like him or it's just something else, it's all very new. I've also began pursuing dance just like I've always wanted but this new school does not really support me for dance like my old school did.

Currently I'm sitting in my living room waiting for my dad to arrive. I'm going to tell him about my school and ask him if I can go back to my old school. A few minutes later my dad entered the house, he looked exhausted, must've been a hard day at work, he came and sat next to me on the couch and started looking at his phone.

"umm..dad?" I called him.

"yahh."

"Dad I wanted to ask if I can join my old school again."

"What? why I thought you liked this one."

"yah..but since I'm into dance now the other school will support me more..you know with the timings and everything, and they even help students to enroll for competitions, this school does not provide anything like that."

"hmm..I'm gonna have to think about it mags..lets talk about this later." With that he just got up and left.

I hope he considers it.

A few days later:

"hey magnus!" my dad called me as I entered the house after my dance lesson

"yahh..coming."I entered the kitchen, he was preparing dinner for us

"magnus I thought about what you said a few days ago, I thought about it and I think it's a good idea."he started as a smile appeared on my face.

"From next year onward you'll be going there but I want you stay just as focused..is that clear, I don't want any diversions."He advised.

"yes dad."I replied

"Also I want you to take care on your studies as well, in case things don't end up the way you wanted it to you can always take over my business, so focus on both and only on these two."

"yeah dad I'll try my best, don't worry."I replied with a reassuring tone.

we had dinner and later I got refreshed and went to bed.

I need to keep myself focused only on dance and ever since mom took her own life, all my dad has left is me, and it's my duty to take care of him. He's already been through so much, I can't afford to lose him, he's pretty much lost everything after he lost my mom, it took him years to come out of it all he's trying to do is help, even though it's annoying to hear the same thing almost everyday, he's just trying to look out for me. When I go back there I know I'll have to face alec, but I can't allow myself to have any feelings for him, at least I'll try my best not to, for the sake of my dad. With that being my last thought I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy!! I know that I told this chapter will be longer but I couldn't think of anything else and I don't know if I'll be able to update for the next few days cuz I have a lot school stuff to take care of, but I'll try my best. make sure you vote and comment on this chapter if you liked it <3

love,

-Vaishali