The bitter-sweet memory

Magnus's pov

I finished school and went back to my dorm to get ready, I'm supposed to be there back by a 11 pm so I had to leave now. I wore a red patterned blazer over my black shirt and black pants. Spiked my hair using some glitter hair gel and added red highlights. I did a black smokey eye with khol. I went down and called Alec and he said he told he waiting for me on the other side of the road, I walked up down the road and spotted Alec

"Heyy." I said

He wore a royal blue shirt with a black T-shirt underneath which bought his blue eyes even more, his hair looked like he tried so hard to fix them but failed but I've always loved that. Also was pretty sure the outfit was Izzy's choice.

"hey...you look incredible." He said blushing.

"and you're not too bad yourself. Isabelle's choice?" I asked and he nodded embarrassed.

We then left to the movie theater and the movie started playing but I never paid any attention about the movie, all I could think was about Alec. Our shoulders brushed against each other often and I could tell even Alec was tensed. I could feel occasional glances from Alec and sometimes I turned to look at him too, I can't help but notice how beautiful he looked and when I noticed how the light reflected off his blue eyes it reminded me off the day during the Carnival on the ferris wheel. It was one day I could never forget

^^^^^

'when we reached the top on the Ferris wheel, the view was spectacular but it didn't seem significant when I looked at alec, I noticed his blue eyes shining, he looked so beautiful, I can't believe I got to love him, everything was just perfect I wish things would go on like this forever.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too Alexander." I replied smiling.'

^^^^^

"Penny for your thoughts Magnus?" Alec asked me smiling which broke my thoughts after which I realised the movie was over.

"Nothing I-I was j-just thinking ab-about the movie." I said stammering

"Really?" he asked as if he knew that I was lying

"Yah, I was."

"it was good wasn't it?" he asked

"Yah it was." I replied.

"Hmm okayy." he said.

We finished the movie and went for dinner, it was a small roof top restaurant. It was really simple but pleasant. There was very less people in it, me and Alec went to the corner most table so we can also have a good view of the city. We sat opposite of each other and ordered our food. I ordered steak and Alec ordered a chicken salad. While we were waiting for our food, things were a little awkward. We were just trying to avoid eye-contact as much as possible and when are eyes accidentally met we just broke it immediately. After a while of the uncomfortable silence Alec finally spoke.

"So...uh how are t-things in school? Are you getting along with people here?" he asked. 'thank god he broke the silence'

"yah it's really good, the people here are really nice, I also did meet a really good friend her name is Tessa, you should definitely meet her." I said

"Yahh that sounds good, I'd love to." he replied smiling.

"Also when your returning, are you joining our school?"

"Uh yah obviously, this is just an exchange trip, I'll be there before you know it." I don't know why I said that but anyways he smiled.

"Yah, I honestly can't wait for you return." He admitted and I couldn't help but smile. "okay now seriously, what were you thinking about, I mean the movie sucked and you said you liked it which was obviously a lie." he said. 'oh crap'

"Okay fine, if you want to know so bad I'll tell you." I said

"I do."

"Fine, you remember the Carnival we went to, I was just thinking about the Ferris ride." I admitted and looked at him.

"oh...y-yah I-I do remember that, it's something I-I could never forget." he said

"I know, me too" I said as I thought of the bitter-sweet memory.

We were talking for a while and the food arrived and we began eating. We finished and talked for a few more minutes about everything. He told me everything that happened back in New York.

We went back to my dorm and Alec dropped me on the other side of the road before going he hugged me and when we broke apart and he looked straight into my eyes and smiled. When I looked into his ocean eyes I could find hope in them, hopefully I wish I don't let him down this time. I smiled back and let go of his hands and made my way back to my dorm smiling contently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy lovess! hope ya'll liked this one, if you did do like and comment. they do mean a lot. love you all, stay happy:)

-Vaishali