[64]

BRYAN

Cause of death: Acute poisoning to the gastrointestinal system,  severe dehydration,  low blood pressure, liver and kidney failure.

In other words, the same poison he used in killing Quentin,  Diana and Mary was what killed him - Ricin.

Ricin is a poison protein found naturally in castor beans from the castor bean plant (Ricinus communis). If castor beans are chewed and swallowed, the released ricin can cause injury. It can be in the form of a powder, a mist, or a pellet, or it can be dissolved in water or weak acid.

Reading through the autopsy result over and again, a wave of anger flushed through me. I wanted Evans to die a slow painful death and not committing suicide. It has been four weeks since his death and I was still in a state of acceptance - accepting Evans death.

He was buried together with his son,  Parker and also Quentin Brown. At last peace returned to my mind knowing that the coast was clearer and there was no longer any impediments.

Michelle invited Austin and Allison Benson to our house recently for a reconciliation dinner together with Boyce and Bridget and Jake who returned for a shoot break.

There, we revealed what exactly happened between our parents that had stirred the odd differences between us. After they heard the part of the story they  never
knew about, they were disappointed and ashamed at their father's behaviour but however the goal of our gathering was actualized.

We settled our differences and even though we might not return to how things were between us growing up, we were definitely a step toward another great relationship.

Also, the first year Anniversary of Brentarc's rebirth was closely around the corner. It felt like only few months had passed whereas we were a year older. I left everything about the organisation and planning of the event to Michelle, giving her Millie and Maya as support.

It was a Saturday and I was feeling very happy that morning so I decided to head out to the gym to work out a little with the guys.

Even at the gym, the guys noticed my state of ecstasy but I couldnt tell them nothing before Ollie broke the news to us. "We are having a baby"

"What" we screamed in excitement.

"It was expected soon when you guys decided to prolong your honeymoon" Jake teased giving him a side hug.

"Congratulations man" Sean shook his hand, giving him a side hug.

Looking at him awed, my face growing red I supposed, I hugged him tightly "Congratulations bro. I'm so happy for you." Before we pulled away. I asked him how long May was and he replied "Six weeks"

This was a great news that added to my already existing joy for that day. Little did I not know, it raised suspicions in my eyes and thoughts.

"Really guys? Cant I be happy in peace" I asked them placing my  hands on my hips.

"Not when you're hiding the source of the joy?" Jake retorted.

"What's there to hide. Heaven is smiling on me and I'm grateful" I smiled again but the expression on their faces showed they had not believed my words.

"Bryan, like seriously you've got to spill whatever is going on?" Ollie said lifting up some weights.

Sean patted my shoulders. "Don't worry man, ignore him  you can show us if you cant say it" he chuckled making his worse than Ollie's.

"Hows Mrs Woods doing and coping with the latest development?" I changed the topic deliberately and Ollie shot a me a stare with his mouth slightly opened then he bit his lips chuckling.