[39]

BRYAN

I was worried initially when I couldn't find Michelle anywhere, but was glad to know that she was in her room and well.

But something seemed off earlier as I walked away from her door with Oliver and Morgan.

"What was that?" Oliver asked looking at Morgan.

"Her voice wasnt so clear, it was shaky" I have known Michelle for a while to understand her. I sensed she was afraid.

"What, but she just said she was fine and that she had to reapply her make up or what..." Oliver's eyes opened

"Wait...." I stopped them, "what if she was in danger and was being threatened to pretend?"

"But sir, who will do that today of all days? besides I've been keeping an eye around and everywhere's been peaceful so far"

"Yes Morgan, you have but yet, earlier you didnt know where she was, remind me why I have you and Taylor around again" I cautioned at him. "Anyways, we have to pretend to have walked away while we hide and watch" I told them.

"Wow, this is so cool" Ollie smirked. "Like playing detectives. Right?"

"Oh please Ollie" I said rolling my eyes at him. We opened the room which was beside the stairway and hid inside. Morgan informed his colleagues who were on standby.

Twenty minutes later, the door to her room flung open. A man stepped out of her room with a hood over his head.

"What?, who was that?" I wanted revealing myself but Ollie stopped me.

"Not now Bryan, he maybe armed".

Then next, he pulled out Michelle and asked her to walk infront of him, while he was behind her.

Once they were on the stairs, Morgan silently walked behind him and threw his arms around his neck holding it tightly.

The man tried to struggle but it was like Morgan was having more of an effect on him which made it impossible for him.

Michelle looked up, saw me, and ran to hug me as Morgan dragged the guy slowly up the stairs and back into the room we were in.

He disarmed him when he knew he had a weapon on and flung him to the floor.

I moved my hands through Michelle's body ensuring that she wasnt hurt.

"I'm fine babe, he only smashed my phone on the wall so that I dont call you" she told me shaking.

"Its ok, am here now, here for you" I said and put my hands behind her head and slowly pulled her closer to me, she closed her eyes and I placed my lips on hers kissing her softly and then a little deeper before we were interrupted by Oliver.

"Helo........, are you guys gonna make out here or are we gona deal with this guy or what?" he said smiling at us. We pulled back from each other and chuckled.

The minute Michelle mentioned his name as Quentin. I felt a hot rush of anger flow through my body, "The same Quentin that kidnapped you?" I asked and She nodded.

I was beclouded with anger almost immediately that I began releasing punches all over his body before Oliver and Morgan pulled me away from him.

He was bloody, I had broken his nose and one of his teeth were already off because his face was my focal point. My hands were bloody as well and my knuckles were broken.

"Ahhhh," I whimpered as Mich tried to straighten them. She took me to the bathroom and washed my hands. Her face looked like she wasnt expecting my reaction.