[53] Part 2

Watching Bryan work wasnt bad at all. I swear I could spend my whole life just staring at him. He still had that sexy and cool look whenever he was serious with work.

I'd been staring at him for the past forty five minutes not taking my eyes off him. He on the other hand felt very comfortable with me around. From time to time he will lift up his head and smile at me. These has basically been my routine for two days now since I arrived at New York.

The night of my arrival was one i could never forget easily. Compared to all other times I and Bryan had made love. I would say that was the best and most magical. I dont know why I felt different this time.

Could it be because we've been apart for a while or maybe he changed strategy which was way too cool and satisfying.  The fact remained that each moment we shared was like our first.

The office here in New York was awesome just as Maya described although not as big as that of L.A. i noticed he's got some pretty looking staffs especially his secretary, Chloe. The girl was sexy even the way she dressed. Was she trying to seduce my man or what.

As I thought about it I appreciated Millicent better. Speaking of her, after Bryan's faked demise, she said she was relocating to Chicago. Maybe she got a job there or a man - whichever.

Chloe walked into the office, my eyes immediately fell on the tight fitted short skirt she wore exposing more than half of her thighs. Seriously where on earth did Maya find thses girls. It's like they were competing for Bryan's attention.

"Sir, these are the reports sent from our branch offices" she spoke with a soft sexy voice as she approached Bryan's table. The skirt was too tight that she had to take her time swaying her waist before she reached. What was this nonsense? Just two days and my eyes were already filled with disgusting and annoying sights.

Bryan spoke to her without lifting up his head. "Drop them on the table and leave" he instructed.

"Okay sir" she licked her lips seductively dropped the file and whined her waist out of the office.

I couldnt take it any longer, I was feeling annoyed. I walked over to Bryan's desk and sat across from him.

"Baby" I called him.

"Are you tired of watching me work?"

I sighed. "Yes. Can you take a break?".

"Okay" he said lifting up his head from the computer he's been so engrossed in. " You look beautiful" he smiled.

I blushed. "Yea I know, you've told me that more than fifty times today" Then He took my hands in his and gently stroked the skin.

"I know what's on your mind" I looked at him curiously.

"No you dont"

He smiled. "Chloe"

"What?"

"C'mon I saw the way you were looking at her - irritated. And you maybe thinking, should I be threatened by her looks? Right?"

"Oh my God" I pulled my hand away and covered my mouth. "Was that why you kept complimenting me today" I squinted my eyes at him giving him a straight look. "Should I be worried?" He didnt say a word but just kept staring at me with his pupils dilated.

"Bryan.. baby.." He closed his eyes briefly and opened them blushing. He leaned forward.

"I love you cupid. You know one of the days, I had to go down memory lane to when we first met. Can you remember?"

"Ofcourse how could i forget bringing up your key card to you?"

"I knew meeting you wasnt a coincidence. You were sent to me for a reason and maybe I haven't told you, those reasons are becoming clearer to me each day. We've shared both good and awful moments together but you're still here with me. Countless times I have acted as an asshole, a dickhead to you but it never changed the way you felt about me. I dont know why I'm saying all of these but through difficult times, through the dark tunnel I've worked through. At the end of that tunnel was you still waiting and hoping for this imperfect man"

Unexpected  tears were starting to gather in my eyes. Bryan was getting me so emotional. I used my hands and wipes away the tears that fell to my cheeks."C'mon love. I love this imperfect man infront of me. I love you so much" I mouthed the words allowing the tears run down.

He stood up and pulled me into a very warm hug, burying his head in my neck. My head rested on his hard chest which became so soft at that moment. "Thank you so much my angel.... my love." His voice becoming a bit husky as he stroked my hair, inhaling its scent.

It was no doubt that we had remarkable memories of both the good, the bad, and terrible times but this moment here and right now was the perfect. He had dispelled every weird and confusing thoughts I had. Bryan really loved me.

BRYAN

The minute we walked into the office building yesterday and her eyes fell on some of the staffs around. I noticed her uneasiness and discomfort.

The truth is, I also was shocked at the caliber of girls Maya recruited. It's not like she was the HRM but I just saddled her with that responsibility. Was she trying to trap me emotionally or frustrate me emotionally, I didnt know but I was glad I had my self discipline if not I couldnt have been able to work in such environment.

So Michelle was right to express herself that way even today when Chloe - my new secretary came into the office. I read all of her expressions unknowingly to her. That was why when she called me I knew instantly what she was going to say. All I had to do was calm her down.

And what better way than reminding her how important she was to me and how far we've come through together. As I hugged her warmly inhaling all of her scent, it aroused me so much that all I wanted was to have her in every way one could imagine. 

Michelle was an epitome of beauty and brains.  No other woman could compare to her. I couldn't also have my eyes on anyone other than her.

That was why I laughed mostly at the foolishness of all the women killing themselves to get my attention. That will never happen.

I pulled away from her embrace and lowered my lips to hers kissing her so passionately that she let out some soft moan.

My hands cupped her breasts and I squeezed them gently as I moans became louder. "Shhh" i silenced her and she chuckled.

I lifted her off the ground and onto my table adjusting its contents to the side. She spread her thighs apart and pulled me in, then wrapped her legs around me.

I leaned toward her and seized her mouth again into another kiss but this time around it was longer and slower. She threw her hands over my neck and massaged the nape of my neck as my hands roamed about her body touching her most sensitive parts and cresting on them once again.

By the time, we were done. I was sitting on my chair with Michelle on my laps. We both were panting and gasping for breath like athletes who just completed a cross country race. Office romance was definitely the best - no doubt.

Stroking and Planting kisses on her hair as she rested on me I spoke up. "Lets go on a vacation babe. Just you and I to an island to create new memories. What do you say?"

"That would be the perfect way to spend my leave but...... " she turned and looked at me. "Would you leave work when you barely just started again?"

"You know I would love to spend time with you. Besides  I have Maya, Billy and George. They can look after things here for me and report when I get back" I chuckled.

"Okay" she drew her words. "Where to? And when do we leave?"

"Belize Island and in two days time" I kissed her lips briefly.

********