[62] Part 2

Three additional days, we spent back at the Bahamas because of the commotion that was caused. The wedding reception was redone on Sunday with an after party. After which most person returned back apart from the clique.

I decided to play host to them for two more days before we all returned back to L.A. except for Mr and Mrs  Oliver Woods who were shipped away on their honeymoon.

It was already three weeks after we returned from the Bahamas. Work was undoubtedly going smooth. I and Michelle, together had made about two trips to Newyork and Dubai respectively.

There was a huge deal ongoing  for us back there. We were concluding plans on our newly acquired five star hotel. It actually suffered from poor management since the owner passed away and has been deteriorating rapidly until the children of the deceased decided to sell it off.

So Brentarc bought it and though it will need a lot of renovations and touch ups which will eventually run  into millions of dollars but it was still a profitable deal and a good business owing to the fact that Dubai was a tourist nation.

To that effect I chose to treat all Brentarc staffs who worked in the headquarter office starting from the board meeting that was just concluded.

Champagnes filled the tables and glasses of everyone that were present as my vice proposed the toast. There was joy and smiles on everyone's face as  congratulations were in order. I'd  also asked Millie to make lunch orders for everyone to be delivered straight to their offices.

I walked out from the conference room immediately after the meeting with Michelle, our hands laced together headed for my office. Once we were in, I locked the door and with one swing, I swirled her around to face me.

My hands wrapped round her waist, with a smile of appreciation appearing across my face, I brushed strays of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ears whispering "The brain behind my success" and seized her lips in mine kissing her deep and even deeper for a long time enjoying the moment before we pulled away from each breathless and then collapsing onto the couch.

**********
These few weeks has been quite busy for me runni6around to see how Boyce can be reinstated back as chairman of Alpha Group. It was pertinent owing to the fact that Evans had disappeared and was nowhere to be found.

The company needed a leader urgently to continue to operate and function before everything Alexander and Mary Brent worked for will go down.

Informing and gathering all the stakeholders from all over the world wasnt an easy task and Boyce saddled me with that responsibility.

"Hey bro relax, This is just a formal reinstatement. Everyone knows it's yours. Evans is a fugitive and no longer has right in this company" I told him resting my hand on his shoulders because he looked quite nervous.

"I dont know man" he shook his head exhausted.

"It is your inheritance, remember. Just give me what mine" I teased and we both laughed.

After a while our presence were alerted and we walked into the large auditorium where all the stakeholders of Alpha group were seated including Bridget. She was actually the acting chairman of the company because of the percentage of shares she owned.

We took our seat infront before she began addressing the people stating the reason for the gathering was to vote in a new chairman recapping what befell Evans.

After all the stakeholders had casted their vote and it was counted, the result was announced and Boyce was reinstated as the chairman/ceo of Alpha groups with his full rights and privileges. Thereafter he gave me back the portion that was mine which I divided making Michelle a shareholder in Alpha group too.