[27]

MICHELLE

We strolled into the hospital lobby, with our hands intertwined. I was so in love with Bryan. I couldn’t even stay mad at him. I cherished every moment we shared together. I still could not believe we made out in a parking lot but I was glad the glasses of his car were tinted if not........ I blushed sheepishly.

I loved who I was around him, how his presence made me felt. These few days just made me realize we couldn't be apart. Even though I had moved out of the house, it was just temporarily. My dad had even said I didn’t have to but I just wanted to be there for them.

When we opened the door of my mother’s room, my father was sitting by her side with his head resting on her bed...

"Hey Dad” I whispered into his ears, “I’m here and I came with Bryan.... how’s mum?” He sat up and Bryan greeted him, they shook hands before Bryan took a seat.

“How did it go?” My dad asked me.

 “Very well” I said looking at Bryan. "How’s mum doing today?"

"Fine, let's just keep faith” he placed a warm hand on my shoulder.

My dad excused himself and I walked out with him. "You sure you will be fine here with the trial tomorrow?" he stared at me and I nodded...

"How’s Bryan also holding up?" he asked curious...

I smiled faintly "Awwwww dad, you worry too much" I said kissing his cheeks.

"I just want to know dear" he insisted....

"Ok...... ok....” I raised my hand up. “He's lost so much dad. I can’t even say how much assets but presently, we are working on restoring confidence to the few clients who didn’t back out..."

"Oh, I see” he held my cheeks in his hands. “Peanut you’ve got to be strong for him and yourself. Real love is always tested in the face of crisis". He nodded to confirm what he just said. “I loved that young man from the very first day I saw him even without knowing his personality and I'm happy that you are happy Peanut” then he hugged me warmly.

I became confused. What's up with the pep talk and my dad? I knew he liked Bryan compared to my mum who always thought he was too good for me so he will break my heart. She also felt I was with him probably for his fame because she knew I had a flare for popular guys yet I’m always afraid to be on the spotlight.

I remembered Cody Bush from High school and Trey Winston from college, both were quite popular back then, Cody was the captain of the school’s basketball team while Trey was the President of the student government... I really don’t know why but

So far, I and Bryan's relationship has been discreet and quiet from the public atleast for now and I loved it that way. But here, right now, I knew my dad could not hold back his emotions, no wonder he stressed I returned back to Bryan's house ... I chuckled and kissed his cheeks "I love you dad, seriously"

"I love you Peanut”. He smiled as he walked out.

******

When I got back into the room, Bryan was talking to my unconscious mom, so I stood still not wanting to make any noise so I could hear all he was saying.

"Hey, Mrs. Jones....” He started. “I’m sorry for meeting you again in this condition but I just want you know that your family misses you, your husband and daughters especially. So please if you can hear me, just jerk back to life. It will make me so happy to see smiles return to the face of my queen”.

He blushed and continued “She’s hurting so much and I hate to see her that way because I love her so damn much. Yes.. I knew you didn’t take much likeness to me because of who i was, you felt I would break her heart but No. My love for Michelle is genuine and I promise to treat her right always... She's helped me a lot. I’m so proud of her. she's strong, intelligent, talented and beautiful. Please just make us happy once again"....

"Hmm” I cleared my throat startling him. “Whatchu doing love” I teased him wrapping my hands around his neck from behind. He looked up at me and I kissed his lips.

"You took your time....how long have you been eavesdropping,” he asked spinning me over so I could sit on his laps.

"Not quite long, but I heard all of your love stories” I snickered..

"Oh really, so that’s what you call them....huh?" He tickled me and I jumped off his laps throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh you didn’t just do that” he blurted returning the pillow to my direction. It hit me hard and while I was trying to regain myself, he swept me off the floor and onto the bed opposite my mom's.

His body was so warm as he grazed my skin with his hands.... while his lips found mine and kissed them desperately. "What do you want?” he asked his eyes wild with passion....

I smiled and whispered "all of you. I want to eat you".....

"In here?” he gazed into my eyes and I nodded...

I knew it wasn’t a good idea, making out infront of my mum but that was what it was with Bryan Brent. I could never get enough of him because every time with him was different and magical.

*******
I hope you enjoyed reading....

Stay safe❤