[19]

Matured content: Please and please be warned.. .(18+) if you cant handle it.

MICHELLE

Bryan within the week invited his friends for a Sunday lunch at home. I knew he had instructed Sarah on the preparations but I also wanted to be involved in it. Last night was incredible. We had about four rounds of sexy sex. I don’t know how am even able to be awake, maybe because my mind was already programmed on helping Sarah out with the Lunch preparations.

I looked at the time, it was ten o’clock. I tried climbing off the bed. I couldn’t stand. I was too sore from the previous night. “Shit” I cried out in pains startling a sleeping Bryan.

He opened his eyes squinting it. “Are you okay Cupid?” he asked with a husky voice.

“No’ I’m not” I cried again making him to sit up to take a good look at me. I was sitting at the edge of the bed with my legs trembling.

“Where does it hurt?” He tilted toward me placing his hands on my shoulders. 

“Here” I pointed towards my entrance.

His eyes flickered “What” as he stared down at me troubled. “I’m sorry, was I too rough last night?”

“No," I muttered.

“Then what could be the cause?” he stared at me really getting worried.  

“The frequency of the procedure and the positioning I guess”

He wrapped his arms around me from behind, his arms brushing my nipples “Oh, I’m so sorry baby. Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Mm.” I smiled naughtily turning around to look at him. “Maybe your tongue could help” I said with a really soft sweet voice that could make a man hard.

His lips parted hastily and he chuckled licking his lips. “I see” and immediately he flipped me over the bed again.

Spreading my thighs apart, he lowered his heard to my entrance, taking me in his mouth, he sucked and licked and blobbed all of me till I moaned loudly reaching orgasm.

He was rock hard as he swallowed my lips in his sucking hard into my mouth. All I could feel was me on his tongue and I wouldn’t mind if we continued throughout the day. 

Suddenly, we were interrupted by the landline and he stretched his hands toward the side drawer to answer it

“Hello”

“Good morning Mr. Brent, its Sarah”

“Speak”

“I’m calling to confirm your lunch reservations for 1pm”

“As I told you, it still remains” and he hung up.

“That was Sarah, I think it’s almost time for lunch” he said wanting to continue from where we left off when I pushed him off.

"You don’t want your friends meeting you in bed,"  I said standing up and wearing a white bum short and a pink tank top.

“C’mon babe, just for five minutes” he begged passionately

“No Bryan” I chuckled. “Get up and prepare, remember you’re the host” and I headed for the kitchen.

********

Lunch went very well with May and Oliver. Jake was stucked with work at the studio so he couldn’t make it. After eating, we moved over to the living room to relax and chat.

Bryan made me sit on him with his arms wrapped around my abdomen. I asked them a lot of questions like how they all became friends even though Bryan had told me before. I just wanted a different version.

“How did you meet Bryan?” I asked May.

I knew they were very very close so I just wanted to dispel any rational thought in my head.

“Well, if I can recall” she smiled at Bryan who chuckled. “That day, I was going to the library to borrow some books. I got accosted by this guy whose being asking me to date him for a while. He was practically stalking me. I had also seen Bryan on two different occasions. The first one he was in the midst of some group of girls laughing. When he saw me, he just kept staring at me. I must confess, he was really hot back then."

“And what about now?” Bryan cut her off.

“You’re hotter now," she explained with a dilated pupil.

So, she continued, "the second time, we ran into each other and it was awkward."

“Why,” I huffed rolling my eyes in jealousy.

“Because, it felt like we were into each other already” but on that day, he actually fought off my stalker thereby rescuing me. I was very grateful and ….. I felt it was fate"

She breathed heavily. "But when we hung out after then on about two occasions, he finally told me that he had a girlfriend. I was heartbroken then but we still became friends. Before he introduced me to Oliver and I fell for him and here we are today" she smiled.

“Aww, look at that” Oliver cried out taking her lips in his as they kissed so passionately.

“Wow," I exclaimed as Bryan’s grip tightened on my abs.

He tilted his head to my neck, breathing and kissing it gently as he whispered in my ears “Are you jealous?”

I cleared my throat as the hot air from his mouth against my skin made me shudder. “Should I be” I questioned back.

“Hell no,” he answered.

 “Why”

“Because you are mine and I am yours forever”. I blushed hard as I turned to face him planting a kiss on his lips.

After my questioning, we saw a movie- After to be precise together while snacking on popcorn and apple juice.

Bryan was not really a movie fan so he dozed off with his hair buried in my thighs and my hands swirling round his toned chest.

But as for me I was out for any type of movie. It seemed I and May had the same taste in the same movie genre because I saw how After by Anna Todd made her giggle and blush hard and moan softly as she watched.

May was actually a very nice person I let my thoughts roam freely. I should just see her as one of Bryan’s best friend and befriend her too. Even though they act like they’ve got feelings for each other sometimes, I knew deep within me, they wouldn’t cross the line.

 *********
Thanks guys for reading...
Thanks for voting
Thanks for commenting
Thanks for following

This was a very short chapter though...hopefully the succeeding ones will be longer.😉

Hope you enjoyed it....

Stay safe