[54]

BRYAN

I wanted to travel and tour the entire world with this woman. I wanted to give her everything I could especially myself, my name, my children, my world. I didnt want to deny her anything because I fucking loved her in every way.

Staring at those perfect curves and sexy body laid on the bed, I was grateful. Showering with this woman was one of those things I anticipated when I woke up.

Flasback images of the way she sucked me in the shower drowning all of me in her sexy mouth and the way I mouthfucked her down to her throat as the water kept running against us flashed through my mind. I chuckled softly as I reminisced the moment.

I needed to control myself, otherwise I'll fucking run mad since I was already crazy. Just staring at her was even making me hard.

We just had breakfast before I received a call from Billy. Billy was my new head of operations.

I needed to go through the proposal he sent me via my mail. I put on a grey sweat pants but remained shirtless.

Michelle was asleep peacefully. I didnt want to wake her up. She had to be tired after having about five orgasms in a row. I kissed her forehead and pulled the quilt over her naked body so I could concentrate on work.

I knew this vacay wasn't for busines but pleasure - I understood this but this was a matter of urgency I needed to attend to.

Two hours later - 2PM precisely. She yawned and opened her eyes. Stretching herself on the bed she smiled when our eyes locked into each other and we chose to leave it that way before I broke the contact.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked her darting my eyes back to the laptop's screen.

"Yea" she echoed "but I had the most erotic dream ever?" She blushed.

At the mention of the word erotic. I fixed my gaze back on her. "Please tell me, it was I in it" I chuckled.

Externally, I was smiling about it but right inside, I was boiling hot hoping it would be me. I was the only one permitted to fuck her both reality and in her dreams. No one had the right to.

She smiled, pulling away the quilt from her body, she stood up.

"Oh God" I screamed in my head as I saw how hard and pointed her tits were. She crossed over to where I sat and wrapped her hand across my neck. She leaned toward my ear, kissing it and grazing the lobe lightly with her teeth.

"Cupid"

"Shhhh" she silenced me. If only I could see her eyes, I know they will be hot and filled with lust.

"I dream only of you and no one else" she whispered as her hands slowly traveled down my chest right to my cock which was already bulging out through my sweat pants.

The moment I felt her hands there, that was all it took. I closed the laptop nudging it away. I turned and flipped her over the table, legs and arms spread out.

She giggled. "Just like my dream".

" Fuck" I groaned scratching my hair "Seriously?"

"Yea" she nodded slowly moving her hands down to her entrance. I watched as she slid her fingers into her pussy. Arching and moving her hips as she glided. Soft moans coming from her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck.. You're driving me nuts cupid" I licked my lips as my cock was begging to be free.

"Do you wana help me?" She winked at me rubbing her wet fingers along the lines of her lower lips drawing the fingers through her neck down to her chest. Stopping at her breasts, she began to caress her tits softly licking on her wet fingers