Untitled Part 52

"So Kageyama wanna see me jump up to the top of that tree and hit that branch?"

"You can't hit that dumbass you'll hit your head on the one right there" Kageyama said, pointing to a branch off the side of the one Hinata was pointing to.

"I can avoid it, I can see in the air mid-jump for a few seconds anyway." Hinata said smugly, earning a head shake from Kageyama.

"Go ahead then, jump" 

Hinata jumped off the ground quickly, a little too quickly as he realized the still lightly apparent pain in his thighs. He fell down with what would of been a crash if Kageyama hadn't caught him before he hit the ground.

"See? I knew either you would hit your head or that would happen" Kageyama said as he helped Hinata stand back up.

Hinata stuck his tongue out at Kageyama, "Then why didn't you-" They were both silent as a moan like sound broke through the woods.

Hinata blushed a bit, but Kageyama walked toward where the sound was coming from, curious as to what was happening.

"Hey! What are you doing? Get back here!" Hinata whisper shouted, grabbing Kageyama's shirt.

"Didn't you hear that? Don't you want to see what it was?" Kageyama said, widening his eyes after realizing how weird what he had said sounded.

"Yeah, that sounded gross, I'm going this way" Hinata said, turning around and heading the opposite direction.

"Hey hey hey wait I'll go with you" Kageyama said, not wanting Hinata to get any weird assumptions. He really was just curious.

After a few ten feet they had gone a completely different direction, and were now on a route that Hinata didn't recognize.

"Haha.. You're gonna laugh" Hinata said with a nervous laughter as he turned around to face Kageyama.

"We're lost aren't we" Kageyama said with a monotonous tone in his voice.

"Haha" 

"You dumbass! I thought you knew your way around your own house!" Kageyama yelled as he hit Hinata lightly on the head as to not hurt him.

"I do know the way around my own house! We would be on a trail I knew if we didn't have to change directions right when we had gotten into the woods!" Hinata said, heading towards a small opening to see if he could locate where they were.

"Forget it, let's just call someone to come get us" Kageyama said, taking out his phone. He quickly realized that he had no service, so either they would have to get to a higher place or figure out how to get out of the woods on their own.

"Who should we call? OH! Let's call Noya-san!" Hinata exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh good idea, but how will he get here? Does he have a car?" Kageyama asked, not realizing that Nishinoya probably wouldn't be much help to them anyways.

"Good point... Oh! Doesn't Suga have a car?" Hinata asked, putting his hand to his chin.

"I think so, and he could get here pretty quick since he lives closer to you" 

Kageyama lifted his phone in the air, trying to get a better signal to no avail. He thought for a bit before looking around and noticing a tree that looked rather tall.

"I'm gonna climb up that tree to get a better signal, you wait here" Kageyama said as he walked over to a tree and jumped up to grab the first branch, phone in his mouth.

"Have you ever climbed a tree before..? You might fall" Hinata said, stepping closer to the tree just in case Kageyama did fall.

"ell kon't hay homeking yike hat yoy kinx it (Well don't say something like that you'll jinx it)" Kageyama said, voice muffled by his phone. He got his foot on a sturdier branch, and reached the height to where he assumed he would get the most service.

He held out his phone and luckily gained two bars, but the only way to keep it there was to be fully extended.

"Kageyama! Be careful!" Hinata shouted, seeing Kageyama reach out that far. He was getting more worried by the second.

Kageyama didn't respond as he was focusing too much on his phone. He dialed the number and seconds later Sugawara was on the call.

"Kageyama? Do you need something?" Sugawara asked, in a cheerful voice.

"Can you.... come to Hinata's woods... we're stuck and lost.... use my location" Kageyama said through breaths as he was now getting a bit freaked out at the height.

"Huh...? You're lost? In Hinata's woods? I'll be there as soon as I can, send me your location" Sugawara said, already putting on shoes and heading out the door. He hadn't changed from his school clothes yet so he was still dressed. 

Daichi who had been downstairs making food at Sugawara's house was alarmed by Sugawara leaving so quickly but decided to follow him and ask later.

Kageyama hung up and sent Sugawara his location, putting his phone in his mouth quickly afterwards and beginning his descend downwards to the ground.

He didn't account for his shakiness from being so high, making him slip on a branch and catch his foot in between two branches.

"AcK-" Kageyama breathed out and winced as he couldn't move his foot and was now stuck. His phone flew out of his mouth as he did, but Hinata caught it as he had been watching him the whole time.

"Kageyama! Are you okay!? What happened? Why did you stop and drop your phone!?" Hinata yelled, getting more worried by the second, and now releasing scared pheromones.

"Oi I'm .... fine stop making the whole forest smell like you dumbass" Kageyama said through breaths as his foot was starting to lose circulation. 

He also released a calming pheromone for safe measure, making Hinata visibly melt onto the ground. 

"Suga should be here soon, I'll try to get out of here, but I don't need you freaking out" Kageyama yelled down at Hinata, earning a nod in response.

Kageyama pulled on his foot, causing a few scratches and a reddish mark that looked like it would be a bruise later on. He got his foot out though, and continued his descend downwards to the ground. 

Once he got there Hinata got up and quickly gave him a hug which flustered Kageyama for a few seconds until he returned it.

"What was that for?" Kageyama asked as he looked down at Hinata.

"For you not falling out of the tree" Hinata said with a laugh so cute that it made Kageyama not want to hit him.

He leaned down and kissed Hinata, a light kiss on the lips that Hinata returned cheerfully.

They parted as they heard rustling through the woods and voices radiating down towards them.

"Kageyama! Where are you!?" Sugawara yelled, running at a fast pace until he saw Kageyama in the clearance, sighing heavily.

"Kageyama! Hinata?" Daichi said confused as he came up behind Sugawara only expecting to see Kageyama per what Sugawara had filled him in on.

"We went in a relatively straight line to you two so if we all just go this way then we'll get out to the road." Daichi said, as Sugawara ran over to check if they were both okay.

"Thank you for coming down here" Kageyama said, Hinata nodding in agreement.

"Why were you two together in the woods- you know what I don't want to know" Daichi said with a sigh as they all headed back to the street.

"I wasn't trying to get us lost, it's just that we heard something so we decided to go a different way then usual and.." Hinata started.

"Then this dumbass forgot where he was" Kageyama continued with an aggravated tone.

"It's not like I planned for us to go somewhere else!" Hinata pouted.

"Well you should of at least gone to another path you knew!" Kageyama retaliated.

"You two have so much energy" Daichi laughed as Sugawara nodded and wiped the sweat off his forehead from how long he had been running. 

Haikyuu! Omegaverseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें