Explain

I am really sorry for not updating!!!! Lol had some absolute dRamA so I didn't have time to write 😅Recap:
Once Alan and Sam left, Tsukishima collapsed to the floor.

Sugawara ran over to him, and Nishinoya and Asahi went to go look for the boys- but they had already turned a corner.

"Damn it. I was right there- he was right there- I could of!" Tsukishima had his hands balled up in fists.

"No. If you had Yamaguchi would be hurt right now, you did all that you could Tsukishima." Sugawara said.

"Damn it!" Tanaka screamed.

Ennoshita collapsed to the floor, "what have I done".
End Recap

"It wasn't your fault! Please don't blame yourself Tsukishima" Sugawara pleaded, as he knew how close Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were, and how bad this must of hurt.

Tsukishima was silent.

Tsukishima thoughts:
He was right there. Only a few feet from me.

Maybe if I had been stronger-

We had just got to a good place in our relationship-

His thoughts were jumbling, and his eyes were blurring a bit.

"Tsukishima?" Nishinoya said quietly, as he walked over to him, joining Sugawara who was over there already.

Tsukishima was silent, as he stood up and walked out of the gym.

He was going to find them.

"Why did they want to hurt you?"Tanaka asked, turning to Ennoshita with a worried expression.

Daichi had gotten up and was with Tanaka and Asahi who were surrounding Ennoshita.

"It's... it's a long story" Ennoshita said, looking away.

"Hey. The only way we can help is if you tell us." Daichi said, sitting down next to him, Asahi and Tanaka doing the same.

"No one will say anything or judge you Ennoshita, please" Asahi said soothingly.

Tanaka just nodded, still ready to murder the three guys who had messed with Sugawara, Yamaguchi, and Ennoshita apparently.

Ennoshita smiled, before sighing and looking down as he spoke.

"Last year, when I was a first year and when Alan was a second year I had heard of how terrible he had been to other Omega's and first years. So I steered clear of him since and most Alpha's throughout that year."

Ennoshita then looked up at Tanaka, "I didn't mean to seem so distant if I did! I was just being superstitious and I really didn't mean to make you feel hurt"

Tanaka blushed as Ennoshita was talking to him more sincerely than he ever had before.

"N-no, you didn't really seem distant or anything" Tanaka said, reviewing the past year in his head, never noticing Ennoshita seem distant at all.

In fact he had seemed more enthusiastic in their first year towards the beginning of the year, until one day he just seemed so out of it.

"Oh." Ennoshita said quietly as he blushed, realizing that he had actually stayed pretty close to Tanaka.

Ennoshita had believed at the time that Tanaka could protect him in a "friend" way, so he had walked a bit closer to him in the hallways, or hung out with him after school a bit more.

"Continue with the story" Daichi said, smiling at the two, but still needing to get to the bottom of this.

"Oh, yes. So I had not really been too close to him or anything, and I hadn't known anyone who had until one day in about the middle of the first semester. Alan walked up to me and asked if I could help him with his homework...."