Untitled Part 51

"Why can't I move my hands? I want to touch- mmph" Hinata's sentence was cut off as Kageyama kissed him, shoving his tongue in forcefully, making Hinata cough a bit.

Hinata could tell Kageyama was being a little bit more... intense than usual. Not that he had any complaints.

Kageyama roamed Hinata's stomach with his free hand, earning a whimper from the smaller boy. Hinata was a lot more sensitive since he was in his heat, meaning that Kageyama could definitely have fun with this. Of course he would still help out Hinata in his heat, since he could tell how painful it must be to be in that situation. 

Hinata squirmed underneath Kageyama, trying to get friction, and also trying to break from the kiss so that he could breathe.

Kageyama broke away from the kiss, only to go a bit farther down to be level with Hinata's collar bone. He sucked on a spot and bit on it lightly, making a purple mark. He continued to do this until there were five or so spots circling Hinata's scent gland- but not touching it at all.

In Hinata's lust covered, omegian dominated mind, all he wanted was for Kageyama to mark him, and his clearer conscience wanted that too. He moved his head up a bit so that he was in Kageyama's ear, "Mark me... please" he breathed out.

Kageyama blushed at the sincerity in Hinata's voice, and also at the closeness of his breath. As much as he wanted to mark him and make Hinata his, he knew that it would be a bad idea to do it this early on in their relationship, and also while Hinata was taken over by his heat.

(And also because of Alan and crap but Kageyama didn't want to think about him)

"Ask me again when you're sane dumbass" Kageyama said, before sitting up and bringing Hinata's hands with him. He let go of them for just a second so that he could take off Hinata's shirt.

Hinata was startled at how quickly it was on the ground, and how Kageyama was already halfway through unzipping his pants.

"W-wait, you can slow down" Hinata moaned a bit as Kageyama brushed against his erection.

"Can I? That's not what he's saying" Kageyama said as he rubbed on Hinata's dick through (now only his underwear since he had taken off his pants)  his underwear. 

"Ack-" Hinata arched his back a bit, falling back onto the couch with a bounce as his arms sprawled out above him.

Kageyama went faster, and pulled down Hinata's underwear revealing his hard dick. He stroked up and down it, before realizing how hard he had become, and how long he had left it just to sit there.

He stopped pumping Hinata for just a second, but that was enough for Hinata to look up and see what was wrong. He smirked at Kageyama's tent in his pants that was quite obvious.

"I can deal with that for you~" Hinata said as he sat up completely, eyeing Kageyama's dick almost hungrily. 

"You don't have to-" Kageyama tried to grab Hinata and stop him, but with the combination of his speed, and the help of gravity, Hinata was already in between Kageyama's thighs.

He pulled down Kageyama's zipper, and tapped on Kageyama's dick through his underwear.

Kageyama groaned a bit, "Hinata." He said with a bit of hostility.

"I know I know" Hinata "apologized" for teasing him a tiny bit.

Hinata pulled his underwear down quickly, Kageyama's dick nearly hitting him in the face at how close he was, and at how large Kageyama was.

Hinata blushed, but quickly engulfed Kageyama's dick in his mouth nonetheless, earning a groan from Kageyama.

Hinata sucked and bobbed his head, going faster at some parts and slower at others. At one point Kageyama's snaked his arms around Hinata's head, pushing on it ever so slightly.