Untitled Part 47

Author note: I will no longer being doing recaps for two reasons. Number one, they take up space in the word count, and number two, they take a bit to find if I'm switching POV's a lot. I will also be editing each chapter a bit better so that I can have little to know grammar/ punctuation errors. 

"Tsuki, where are we going?" Yamaguchi asked as both him and Tsukishima walked down a skinny back alleyway. 

The sun was getting to about the middle of the sky, and they had been walking for some time. The walk was mostly silent as they shared a pair of wireless headphones playing some of Tsukishima's favorite songs.

Yamaguchi had gotten used to his music taste, as they mostly only listened to Tsukishima's if they listened to music together at all. Tsukishima had been more quiet than usual, only giving a small nod or head shake when Yamaguchi went on about things that had happened at his home, school projects and grades, or just what he was doing in his spare time.

The silence wasn't awkward though, as Yamaguchi had run out of things to talk about, and Tsukishima had turned up his music once the silence had stuck in the air for a few minutes.

"You'll see when we get there, listen to this song for a second" Tsukishima said as he clicked a rather romantic song that made Yamaguchi blush and stay quiet.

Tsukishima stopped a few minutes later, in the middle of the alleyway. He turned to Yamaguchi and squinted at him a bit, catching him off guard and making him blush at how close Tsukishima was.

"Are you... okay right now? Like with your.... heat and all?" Tsukishima asked rather hesitantly.

Yamaguchi's eyes widened as he recalled what they had done last night once again. His face went red and he turned away, his hand went up to his hair to brush it behind his ear.

"Y-yeah, right now I'm fine" 

Tsukishima nodded and awkwardly stood back up, and continued walking with Yamaguchi still attached to him at the hip. 

They turned one last corner before Tsukishima started heading for a small trail off of the road and through the woods. 

"Wait Tsuki- " Yamaguchi said as he ran to catch up with him since he hadn't noticed when Tsukishima had turned.

They got to an empty spot with a floor of dirt and leaves, and walls of trees with one wide opening that showed off a view of the city. It was off of the mountain side, so Yamaguchi made a mental note that they were probably near Hinata's house.

"Here. This is where I wanted us to go." Tsukishima said as he took out his earbud, Yamaguchi doing the same and handing it to Tsukishima. He put them away and paused his music as he sat down on a large rock that was close to the edge of the cliff. 

He looked up at Yamaguchi who was just standing there awkwardly, and let out a small bit of air through his nose that resembled a laugh, "You don't have to stand there"

"O, sorry Tsuki" Yamaguchi said with a smile and a small laugh, easing the atmosphere and making the air all around more comfortable.

Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima as he spoke, knowing that he needed to lead the very needed conversation about what all had happened. 

"About everything-"

"Lets talk-"

Both of them blushed a bit as they had started talking at the same time, Tsukishima pushing up his glasses as he said, "You first"

Yamaguchi nodded and apologized to him before talking, "I'm sorry that you had to find out about my second gender like that, and I'm really sorry that I came onto you, and I'm really sorry that you had to do all that, and I'm really sorry if I just ruined our friendship and-"