What Have I Done

AHsjdnNdnnx - that was created by my lovely cat scratching me before I typed this message. But holy macaroni sticks ~9k~! Oki but also, I was doing this pole at one point and if you happen to know who Jumin Han is it would enlighten me to how many supporters this gOd of a "human" has. Lol idk it's late where I am I do be tired.
Recap:
He looked up a bit, to try and see what Hinata was doing until he caught a whiff of a terrible smell.

The same smell as the Alpha that had attacked Hinata, meaning that Hinata was in a wave of heat once again.

He could hear slight whimpers and realized that Hinata was in pain.

Yamaguchi thoughts:
Did it really hurt that bad for a pheromone to come out of your scent gland after it's been marked? Or did it hurt because the Alpha had bit him too hard? Or was it because his heat was forcing pheromones out of his scent gland making it hurt?
End Recap

Yamaguchi was still sitting up a bit so that he could figure out what was really making Hinata hurt so that maybe he could go and help in a way, when Tsukishima aGgresivly pulled him back down.

"Ow- Tsuki!" Yamaguchi whispered as not to wake anyone up, before a large hand was placed over his mouth making him quiet.

"Mrph-" Yamaguchi tried to talk, but Tsukishima has covered his mouth.

"Shut. Up. The same people who were with Hinata last time are here I think." Tsukishima whispered, gripping onto Yamaguchi's side with his other hand.

Tsukishima thoughts:
If Yamaguchi gets taken by those idiots because he was looking out for Hinata I'm gonna kill Kageyama.

Yamaguchi was quiet, but now he was scared. If those same people who were with Hinata were here now, then shouldn't someone go help Hinata?!

He couldn't get up though, as he remembered the terrible state that Sugawara had described to him that Hinata was in. One that was chilling to think about, especially if he had even less of a chance of fending for himself than Hinata did.

He was silent, and gripped onto Tsukishima, making Tsukishima sigh with relief.

He was glad that Yamaguchi wasn't stupid enough to get up and try to fight them off himself.

Hinata was in pain. Not as much pain as when Alan aNd hUs cRew marked him before, but still pain.

He whimpered as a familiar (sadly) scent filled his nose, making him cower closer to the door so that he was more hidden.

Sugawara could smell something- he assumed he was just having some sort of nightmare, but the smell got closer.

He opened his eyes to see three very tall boys standing over him and Daichi, just staring at them.

"Wh-what how did you-" Sugawara couldn't say anything as his mouth was covered and a blade got very close to his throat.

Sugawara's eyes widened, as he went still. He heard Daichi shuffle a bit, but he was still asleep.

"Come on pretty boy~ let's not do anything stupid... alright?" One of the shorter (but still tall) boys said.

(I really don't want to spend the effort of going to the other chapter and seeing what the GARBANZO BEANS OF PEAOPLE's names are, so we sticking with Alan, but this one will be Ethan...? I think that's right.... and then the other one will be like..... Sam..... yeah sure)

Sugawara didn't move, his whole body was frozen.

What was happening? Why was this happening? Why him? Is this some sort of joke? Is everyone else okay? Is he the only one being targeted?