Closer

Recap:
Yamaguchi looked up at him, his eyes full of lust, his mouth open and panting, and his whole face and ears red and sweaty.

That did it for Tsukishima, any doubt he had, and all conscience he had, went out the window as he took control of the situation like a true Alpha.
End Recap

Yamaguchi was stopped mid-unbuttoning Tsukishima's pants, as Tsukishima pulled him up onto his lap and slid his hand down into Yamaguchi's pants.

He pumped Yamaguchi's length through his boxers, making Yamaguchi moan, and lull his head into Tsukishima's shoulder.

Tsukishima smirked, he was liking this a bit more than he should of.

Tsukishima slid his hand into Yamaguchi's boxers, pumping his length faster now, as Yamaguchi lay his head still on his shoulder, only moving with each moan that took over him.

"T-tsukki- wait-" Yamaguchi pleaded quietly, as Tsukishima went even faster, determining that Yamaguchi was going to climax soon.

Yamaguchi lifted his head up and looked at the ceiling as he bit his lip and moaned loudly through it (they still in the hallways).

Tsukishima turned his head and looked at Yamaguchi who was looking straight up, eyes lulled back in his head, lips a bit swollen, and his face red and sweaty.

Tsukishima loved that face. It was better than the teary-eyed Yamaguchi he had seen only minutes before by a landslide.

Yamaguchi blushed heavily, and buried his head in Tsukishima's shoulder, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Im really s-sorry Tsuki" Yamaguchi said quietly, referring to the amount of white liquid that was now spread across Tsukishima's hand, and Yamaguchi's pants.

Tsukishima's grin grew even wider.

"You shouldn't apologize Yamaguchi, that face you just made was apology enough" Tsukishima said as monotonously as he could, making Yamaguchi hit him lightly in the chest with his hand.

"H-hey don't say that"

"Why not?" Tsukishima asked, as he leaned down, his face right next to Yamaguchi's who was still buried in Tsukishima's chest.

Yamaguchi was quiet, making Tsukishima a bit angry.

He had been having fun with teasing Yamaguchi. He thought for a bit, realizing that he had the upper hand anyway.

He moved his hand that was around Yamaguchi's length, towards his ass as he grabbed and squeezed it.

Yamaguchi flinched, and moaned a bit into Tsukishima's chest. Tsukishima's smirk reappeared, and he kept on rubbing and squeezing Yamaguchi's ass before slowly inserting a finger into it.

Yamaguchi gasped, and looked up at Tsukishima with an unreadable expression.

Tsukishima started thrusting slowly inside of Yamaguchi with his finger, making Yamaguchi moan and squirm a bit at his slowness.

"Why are you moving so much?" Tsukishima asked in a condescending tone.

Yamaguchi blushed, as he stopped moving/ searching for more friction, as he didn't want to have to answer Tsukishima.