Competition 2

Recap:
Hinata just decided to get on with what he was doing already, as this nonsense talk was getting them nowhere.

He leaned down, and pulled off Kageyama's boxers, his full package coming out like a spring as it was already hard.

Hinata blushed a bit, but he was more in awe of what he had been able to make Kageyama feel.

Hinata leaned down and licked a stripe up Kageyama, earning a grunt from the latter.

Hinata smirked, if he was going to do this, he was definitely going to do it better then Kageyama.
End Recap

Hinata licked up and down Kageyama's dick, wrapping his tongue around it like Kageyama had to him. He wanted to do something different then what Kageyama did, but there wasn't much the taller teen had left for him to do.

Hinata's eyes lit up as he figured out what to do.

He looked up at Kageyama who had his head thrown back, looking behind him, with his elbows supporting him up.

Hinata smirked.

Hinata barely got all of Kageyama in his mouth as he started his plan.

He began purring around Kageyama's length, as he moved his tongue up and down it.

"G-god damnit what are you doing?" Kageyama said, barely stifling a moan as he looked down at Hinata's mouth, only making him get more turned on.

Hinata looked up at him with innocent eyes, that basically said, "so you thought you could beat me?".

"Tch" Kageyama said as he lulled his head back again.

Hinata stopped purring for a second so that he could just start moving his mouth up and down Kageyama's length, taking in all of it, and then almost taking it completely out.

It strained Kageyama so much to just sit there, rather then bucking his hips or grabbing Hinata's head. He didn't move though, as he was in too much bliss.

Kageyama was close, Hinata could feel him twitching inside of his mouth.

Hinata took in all of Kageyama's length and held it there, purring loudly.

"Ugh, I-I'm d-don't do that" Kageyama breathed out, as he came inside of Hinata's mouth.

Hinata gagged a bit, but swallowed a lot of it obnoxiously loud, making Kageyama blush when he looked back up at him.

"Did I win?" Hinata said, wiping his mouth off with his sleeve.

Kageyama blushed even more, "y-yeah I think so" he said quietly, still in ecstasy of what just happened.

Hinata crawled on top of Kageyama, both of their lengths hitting each other.

Hinata leaned down, "I hope you don't think we're done. It's not even up to me at this point anyway" Hinata said into Kageyama's ear, giving him a look of lust.

It was true though, Hinata wasn't in control of his body hardly at all anymore. Not that he didn't like what all was happening, he just would never have the confidence to actually go and do ALL this.