Psycho

Recap:
Yamaguchi went through possible responses in his head, and couldn't decide between three. "Who are you?", "Where am I", and "What do you want". Not knowing what to say, not wanting to be rude, not wanting to seem scared (and cool like Tsukishima), not wanting to seem like he was vulnerable either, said,

"Who am do you want I?"

Yamaguchi's eyes went blank as he realized what he had said, "s-sorry! I meant-" he started apologizing automatically, not knowing where he was, and not having any memory of how he got there (he was knocked out).

Sam laughed, and Alan asked from across the room, "how hard did you hit him??"
End Recap

"I barely hit him! He's just being polite~ arnt you?" Sam asked, leaning down so that his face was right in front of Yamaguchi's.

Yamaguchi started sweating, "u-Um where am I?"

He couldn't remember anything except for him and Tsukishima laying on a mat in the gym, and then a terrible smell emu sting from the door, and then the rest was blank.

"Your in our classroom" Alan said, turning and walking over to him.

There were only two out of the three inside the room, assuming the third was outside.

Yamaguchi looked confused, "are you guys teachers...?"

Alan laughed and smiled evily, "you hit him pretty hard"

Yamaguchi was starting to get really worried, and he tried to more his arm but they were tied and a sharp pain ran through his left one.

"Gah- wh-why am I tied up? Where's Tsuki and the team?" Yamaguchi asked, starting to sweat even more.

"Look he's scared now~" Alan leaves down, where Sam was before bu even closer so that Yamaguchi could feel his breath.

"It's going to be so much more fun to use you to get back at Chikara then to hurt him myself."

Yamaguchi went pale, and shut his mouth completely.

Yamaguchi thoughts:
I know that Ennoshita's first name is Chikara, so they must be close enough to use less honorifics. No, by the way he talked he's trying to hurt Ennoshita, so they must not be close anymore.

What does that have to do with me though?! And where is the team?!

Alan smirked and stood up as Yamaguchi got paler by the second.

"Don't leave anything permanent, but other than that your fine I guess. I'm gonna go with Ethan outside the door. Keep it down" Alan gestured to Sam, as he left the room.

Sam smirked widely, "We're going to have some fun me and you"

Tsukishima ran down every hallway, opening doors like crazy and slamming them just as quickly.

Every now and then he would call Yamaguchi's name quietly, as everyone else was still asleep.

He got up to the second floor and still had no luck when he heard a barrage of footsteps running behind him.

"Tsukishima! Slow down!" Daichi yelled as Tanaka, Nishinoya, Asahi, Ennoshita, and Sugawara caught up to him.

Tsukishima looked surprised and disgusted at the same time, "why are you all here? And be quiet! You'll wake the whole school running like elephants."

Tanaka rolled up his sleeves, ready to throw hands, "why you-"

Nishinoya stopped him, "it's not worth it..." he said scrunching up his face sadly.