A "Talk"

~Recap~

Asahi was thinking, "Maybe your right Tanaka, that could actually be fine, we just have to believe that Kageyama has the stamina."

Sugawara chuckled, "well if it's a fight against stamina, then I think Kageyama will be fine"

The five upperclassman just watched though the window to be sure, and Daichi left to go tell the rest of the team to start practicing like a normal day, since they would be stuck there for a while, and nobody wanted to go back to class.
~End Recap~

Kageyama couldn't gain the courage to make eye contact with Hinata. He just stuck to a certain spot on the floor that seemed very appealing recently.

Hinata fiddled with his fingers nervously, looking down at them, before breathing in deeply.

"Kageyama."

Kageyama looked up rather quickly, with a mix of fear and apprehension towards Hinata.

Hinata didn't get a response from Kageyama, so he just started talking, "About earlier, at lunch break.."

"You don't have to talk about it right now if you don't want to." Kageyama was startled by the sharpness in his voice, but also by the fact that he intended to say nothing and let Hinata talk- though his brain had other plans assumingely.

Hinata was startled, but he kept talking, "no- I.... want to talk about it. Better to get rid of confusion"

Kageyama looked up, "confusion? What do you think I'm confused about?"

Hinata blushed a bit when they locked eye contact, but he shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"About me. What I did- I should of told you sooner-"

Kageyama interrupted, "what, that you are an Omega? Do you think I didn't know? Why do you suddenly seem so ashamed? Tch Dumbass, that's not even your fault"

Hinata was quietly thinking about what Kageyama had said, and he was reminiscing in it.

"S-sorry" Hinata said, ultimately having no clue how to respond.

Kageyama was standing now, looking at Hinata with a serious expression, "For what? Don't apologize for no reason! And besides-" he breathed in deeply and blushed, "I am the one who should be apologizing, I shouldn't of hesitated so much when getting help- It's just you were so cute- and I couldn't barely hold myself back and I- I could of hurt you Hinata. I could of done something that both of us would of regret- I - I"

He had said too much- WAY too much. He couldn't stop talking, and was grateful when Hinata gasped- shaking him of his trance.

"K-kageyama..." Hinata said blushing, and looking down at his sheets.

Kageyama didn't know how to follow up to that- surely it was just the Alpha in Kageyama that made him say th-

...

The Alpha in him? That's just an excuse.

"Hinat-"

"Come here"

"Hm?" Kageyama was caught off guard, he looked up once again.

His eyes widened. Hinata was completely red, and his breathing was getting more irregular by the second-

Kageyama thoughts- What do I do???

"C-come here K-kageyama" Hinata repeated, looking up at him this time, his eyes half-lidded, and his face covered in sweat.

Kageyama walked over to him this time, as his body moved on its own at this point. He looked directly at Hinata with a fixed expression full of concern.