Untitled Part 48

Tsukishima mentally face palmed as he realized that it was kinda his fault that Yamaguchi was in heat right now, as he had released pheromones.

"We need to take care of your face first. Is there anyway you can wait for a few minutes? I have bandaids in my bag from Sugawara." Tsukishima said in a way that was more commanding rather than asking.

Yamaguchi pouted a bit as Tsukishima pulled his arm back to the rock so that they could both sit down.

Yamaguchi leaned up to Tsukishima's face, trying to kiss him but failing since Tsukishima put his hand in the way and bent down to get a few bandaids out of his bag.

"Tsukiiiiiii come on pleaseee" Yamaguchi pleaded as his "in heat persona" flipped on and he became a completely different person.

(The way I see it is that each omega in heat acts a little differently and can control their heat better or worse, like Ennoshita who can do it well, or like Hinata who can't do it at all.)

"Just wait a sec, your so needy" Tsukishima said as he put the first bandaid on.

Yamaguchi was quiet for a second as he bent down, which in Tsukishima's perspective looked like he was getting something off the ground.

Tsukishima blushed and flinched as he felt his pants zipper being pulled down.

"H-hey what are you doing Yamaguchi, get your hands away from there-" Tsukishima sped through, as he just wanted to put the bandaids on quickly. There were about six parts where he needed to put them on, and with Yamaguchi's head down there he couldn't get a single one.

Yamaguchi came back up quickly, with a smirk on his face as he closed his eyes for Tsukishima to put bandaids on.

"Really, you're something else" Tsukishima said with a scoff, as he got on the second bandaid.

"Ack-" Tsukishima jumped a bit when he felt Yamaguchi's hands sliding down his underwear and rubbing on his dick.

"Yamaguchi stop-"

"Ah ah ah, you have to put the bandaids on my face remember? Just look up here" Yamaguchi said, as he squeezed Tsukishima's dick and started slowly pumping it.

Tsukishima made an annoyed face, and fought back groans by biting his lips. He got to the fourth bandaid, when Yamaguchi started going faster.

"Yamaguchi can't you just wait till I put the bandaids on" Tsukishima said through a strained face as he put the fifth bandaid on and started getting really angry.

"Hmmm no I don't think I can" Yamaguchi said with an innocent smile, still keeping his eyes closed, but going faster with his hands.

"Done- Ngh" Tsukishima groaned a bit as Yamaguchi went even faster and immediately bent down once Tsukishima had put the last one on.

He pulled out Tsukishima's dick from his pants completely, and began sucking up and down it, taking in all of it at once.

"Wait Yamaguchi let's just worry about you" Tsukishima said. He then realized that he had the power in this situation, and was now confused why he hadn't taken control before.

"Now that you've had your fun, I'll be taking control of this" Tsukishima said with a smirk as he pulled Yamaguchi's head up, it sliding off of his dick with a pop.

Yamaguchi gasped as Tsukishima rammed their lips together and lead a deep kiss, that turned messy very quickly.

Tsukishima glided his hands up and down Yamaguchi's waist, slipping his hands underneath his shirt and gliding his fingers lightly up to his nipples.