Untitled Part 49

Author Note: Three chapters in one night because I love ya'll 

"One for you and one for me" Kageyama said as he placed two bolls of rice down on Hinata's coffee table in front of his couch.

(If he doesn't have one just pretend they went to IKEA)

Hinata took a bite and his face melted in delight, "Mmmmm thank you very much" 

Kageyama made a very proud face as he scooted in closer to Hinata and wrapped his arm around his waist, pulling him closer, "What movie is this?" 

"U-u *insert random movie*" Hinata said a little bit flustered as he was very close to Kageyama.

They sat back and ate their rice, finishing it rather quickly as they were pretty hungry. Hinata snugged into Kageyama, liking the smell that was coming from him, and also being a little bit cold. He didn't realize he had started shivering until Kageyama was looking down at him with a concerned look.

"What? Is there rice on my face?"

"You're shivering. Why are you so cold?" Kageyama asked as he pulled up a blanket over both of them.

"I don't know, but you're really warm" Hinata said as he snuggled deeper into Kageyama, not even being able to see the movie at this point.

Small snores could be heard from the ginger that was laying in Kageyama's embrace, and he didn't mind it at first, but Hinata started having a strange dream or something because he was now kicking him a bit. Scratch that, kicking him a lot.

"Hey. Hey! Hinata what the hell are you doing?" Kageyama said as he started shaking Hinata awake.

"Huh, huh?" Hinata said as he had one eye open.

"You were kicking me in your sleep- what kind of dream were you having?" Kageyama asked a little bit condescendingly, as he had some maturely rated ideas now floating in his mind.

"Well, I had become an astronaut who was jumping on the moon, but I could jump as high as I wanted since there was barely any gravity, and so i went 'WOOSH' and 'FWOOM' around the whole moon! and then I- Kageyama?" Hinata stopped his rant about his dream when he saw Kageyama's face getting redder and redder as he looked deep in thought.

"Kageyamaaaa?" Hinata said again, still not getting a response.

He leaned in really close to Kageyama's face and whispered, "Kageyama what are you thinking ab- MMPH-"

Hinata was cut off as Kageyama kissed him out of no where, deepening it quickly, his tongue sliding into Hinata's mouth-

"Kageyama! What was that for!?" Hinata said as he pushed away blushing heavily, and wiping his lips that were covered in Kageyama's saliva.

"I don't know, why not?" Kageyama replied nonchalantly, as Hinata stared at him with confusion.

"I- okay, well I don't want you to randomly kiss me again. That was too sudden" Hinata pouted, crossing his arms.

"Fine then, Hinata, can I kiss you?" Kageyama said, already leaning in.

"Asking seems weird too- and hey wait hold on whats the point of asking if you're going to do it anyway?"

"Cause you asked me to?" Kageyama quickly, like it was obvious.

"I- hmmmm" Hinata blushed heavily.

"I'm just gonna kiss you, okay?" Kageyama said, not letting Hinata respond as it was more of a statement than a question.

Their lips locked lightly for a few seconds before Kageyama lifted his hand up to Hinata's cheek, caressing it and pulling on it a little bit so that he could slide his tongue into Hinata's mouth.