Stuck in School

~Recap~
"S-Suga- h-help" Hinata called out quietly- as the pain was getting worse and worse.

"The nurse will tell you what to do Hinata. This is perfectly normal, just hold on for a bit okay?"

Sugawara's words comforted Hinata, and he tried his best not to do anything his body kept telling him to do.
~End Recap~

Kageyama was on the ground, recapping everything that had just gone down in his head.

Kageyama thoughts- You were about to touch him?! What were you thinking!

He was hammering himself for nearly taking advantage of someone in such harsh circumstances- especially an Omega.

Nishinoya turned to him, "hey- you might wanna deal with that" he said pouring down to Kageyama's trousers.

Kageyama went completely red, "O-Oh sorry about that", as he got up and headed back for the school to deal with what had happened.

Kageyama thoughts- How did that happen? I was sure I kept everything under control, what do I do? I'm in the middle of school! Third period starts soon!

He sighed, "ill just take the period off and make up the work later." That was the only reasonable thing that came to his head as he entered a stall and got to work. He didn't realize he was whispering Hinata's name until it wasn't a whisper anymore.

Kageyama thoughts- Wait- did I just say Hinata? What is that dumbass doing in my thoughts?!

In the end he concluded that since Hinata was in heat and an Omega- his body was just responding naturally.

The school bell rang for the end of third period, so Kageyama cleaned up and got back into his schedule, making sure to apologize to his third period teacher before hand, telling her he wasn't feeling well.

Hinata. It was the end of classes, and an announcement came over the loud speakers.

"Everybody stay calm, and don't leave the school for any reasons. We are on a mandatory lock down with the whole country. Please try to stay put and keep your classmates positive. Once the attackers are away from us we will decide rescue operations from there."

Terrorists. Now?! The country had been in some tough times, but nobody assumed that we would be ambushed so soon.

They were trapped.

-at the nurses station-

Hinata was on the floor huddled in the bathroom- the sound proof walls being his only friend- gasping at all the things his mind was taking him too. He couldn't get the image of Kageyama blushing down at him with an unreadable expression, that did so many things to him.

"God dammit- k-Kageyama" he breathed out as he finished for the third time already since he had been taken here. The nurse had left for some food as she was on her lunch break. But once the announcement came on that people couldn't get in or go out, he had called Sugawara to keep him company.

"You still okay in there? Need water or food?" Sugawara's voice was so caring- exactly what Hinata needed right now.

"N-no, but thank you.... Suga" Hinata sighed. The feeling's we're slowly fading. For now he assumed. He got up and washed up a bit, since there was a shower in the bathroom. He couldn't find a towel so he ended up just putting on his clothes wet.

Sugawara shook his head, "your going to get a cold. Here take my jersey and I'll go find you something to wear and a towel."

"Thank you Suga!" Hinata cheered, his attitude coming right back.