Confusion

Okay so for some of my chapters I write on my computer, so I can't add italics or bolded letters, and the spaces are quite large between paragraphs. Sorry bout that lol.

Recap:

The door opened, and in came Daichi and Sugawara.

"You two okay? We've been looking for you all over. Why did you guys run off to the club room?" Daichi said, sternly at both of them.

"Hey I didn't come down here, it was him who did and I followed" Tanaka said, pointing at Ennoshita, then putting his hands in the air accusingly.

"Doesn't matter, you two need to get back. It's getting late so we need to get ready for sleep." Daichi said.

Sugawara hadn't said anything through that whole ordeal, but instead he had been looking Ennoshita who had a terrible look on his face that looked like pure defeat.

End Recap

They all walked back together, surrounded in a silence that wasn't broken until they were about halfway down the hallway before the gym.

"Alright. I let it go on for this long, but you two are going to explain what's happening before we go into the gym." Daichi said stopping, making everyone else stop too.

Ennoshita looked down at the floor, but Tanaka spoke.

"I went to the bathroom and Ennoshita needed to go to the bathroom too I guess, so he followed me down there and we talked and then he ran down to the club room, so I did too, and then we started talking again, and the you two came in-" Tanaka said slowly, trying his best to sound serious.

"Tanaka. I mean what has been happening, throughout these two days we've been at the school" Daichi said calmly, which was more scary then when he was angry.

"Oh." Tanaka said quietly, hoping that Ennoshita would talk.

"If I knew what was happening I would explain it." Ennoshita said harshly, looking Daichi dead in the eyes to try and scare him from continuing the topic.

Unfortunately for him, Daichi was much scarier, and his face became very stern as he went closer to Ennoshita, "I get that you don't understand what's happening, but pretending like there isn't something going on, and then lashing out at the people who want to help you isn't right." His face then went softer, "We really just want to help you two. I understand that you've had some bad experiences in the past, but nobody is trying to hurt you. We all really care about you Ennoshita."

Ennoshita felt tears welling up in his eyes. He hugged Daichi, and Daichi held onto him tightly. Sugawara and Tanaka joined in on the hug.

"Now, please explain what's happening with you two before me and Suga start making weird assumptions." Daichi said with a laugh, clearing all the tension in the hallway.

Kageyama sighed as Hinata collapsed on his lap in the stall they were in, both panting desperately.

Kageyama poked Hinata to try to wake him, but he was dead asleep. Kageyama sighed again. He was either going to have to carry Hinata to the cafeteria to get lunch, or risk someone finding Hinata if he left him n the stall. He chose to take him with him.

(Btw, just assume that the rest of the club got food throughout the day)

He unlocked the stall, and stood up with Hinata in his arms like a baby, and made his way out the bathroom.

He was just going to tell people that Hinata had gotten hurt or something, and he had passed out but still had to eat.

That would probably work...