Why?

Recap:
He tip-toed over to the door, and opened in slowly, startled to see what he did. He ran back into the gym quietly, closing the door behind him, as he got back into the mat without saying a word.

"Your face is completely flushed- what did you see?" Tsukishima asked, curious as what was happening.

"I-I w-well um" Yamaguchi stuttered out, his face just getting more red.

Tsukishima laughed- a genuine laugh- as he shook his head, "don't worry about it, just go to sleep already"
End Recap

"O-okay" Yamaguchi said, as he snuggled back into Tsukishima's chest a little bit awkwardly. He didn't have anything against what he had seen, he just didn't want to have to see both Daichi and Sugawara- his literal volleyball parents- after they all woke up because he would be embarrassed.

Yamaguchi thoughts:
What if they get mad at me because they didn't want anyone to see that? What if they tell me to keep quiet about it, and not even tell Tsuki if he asks?

Why would Tsuki ask, he wouldn't care. I'm getting to ahead of myself, but what if I do have to keep it a secret even if someone asks me- I can't keep something a secret! What if they hate me, or don't want to talk to me, or-

Yamaguchi felt a hot breath hit the tip of his ear, making him blush and shiver.

"Your mumbling. Whatever you saw must of been something worth telling me" Tsukishima whispered out, his breath heating up Yamaguchi's ear, and making him blush even more.

Tsukishima hadn't even meant to be so close to Yamaguchi's ear, or sound so breathy. He was just tired.

Yamaguchi turned around to face Tsukishima so that he couldn't breathe into his ear again.

"When I went out there, Daichi and Sugawara were..... embracing...... s-sexually...?" Yamaguchi has no idea how to put it without it sounding weird, so he tried his best.

Tsukishima's noes scrunched up a bit, "o god. That must of sucked. But it's fine so just go to sleep" Tsukishima then realized the harshness in his tone, and figured the only way to get Yamaguchi to sleep was to be nicer and more comforting.

He sighed, "focus on me, not them" he said, as he pulled Yamaguchi closer to his chest, Yamaguchi's face hitting Tsukishima's shirt.

Yamaguchi breathed in sharply, and his nose was filled with Tsukishima's scent- too much of it.

"W-wait Tsuki" Yamaguchi said as he pushed away a bit so that he could breathe air that wasn't making him feel woozy.

"You okay..?" Tsukishima asked, now opening his eyes and squinting as he didn't have his glasses on.

"Y-yeah just give me a sec"

Yamaguchi was starting to feel a fog creep into his brain, as the mix of Tsukishima's hot breath on his ear, his scent that just wouldn't seem to leave his nose, and now a feeling that took him over with fatigue.

His breathing sped up a tiny bit, as Tsukishima's scent was amazing.

And everywhere.

Tsukishima grabbed his glasses from beside him and put them on quickly. He looked at Yamaguchi a little bit closer and put his hand on Yamaguchi's forehead.