Heat

~Recap~
Kageyama couldn't help but blush.

"A-alright. Thank you Sugawara and Nishinoya."

Kageyama bowed to both of them, and the walked outside the door, shutting and locking it behind them.

"They'll be in there for a while." Nishinoya said with a smirk.

Tanaka smirked too, "figured as much"

Sugawara sighed, "still so immature you two are."
~End Recap~

Kageyama walked over to Hinata's bed, placing his hands shakily on the side of it. Hinata looked up at him with a terrible expression on his face, and Kageyama knew exactly what to do.

He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss onto Hinata's lips, and pulled away to see that Hinata was an even deeper red, and his eyes were even more entrancing.

Kageyama got on top of Hinata, and began kissing him once again, more intensely this time, letting their lips fall into a rhythmic motion.

Hinata bit Kageyama's lip, and grasped onto his hair desperately, making Kageyama open his mouth and shove his tongue into Hinata's throat.

"Ahn... Kageyama.." Hinata moaned into Kageyama's mouth. He hadn't realized how much he needed this.

Hinata has lost complete control over his body, and the next thing he knew he was grinding on Kageyama's lower abdomen, looking for any sort of friction.

Kageyama grunted in response, and pulled down Hinata's pants and boxers, revealing his hard dick that spring out, covered in a mixture of slick and pre-cum.

Kageyama squeezes Hinata's member a bit, and smirked when he saw an expression on Hinata's face that he liked. A new side of Kageyama had been awoken- one that wanted to dominate this Omega given to him- and make him scream.

He leaned into Hinata's ear, "do you like that Hinata?"

Hinata blushed, "s-shuddup Baka-Yama"

Kageyama didn't like the nickname on normal terms, but he would let it slide for now.

He stroked up and down Hinata, and pumped until a white liquid went everywhere. That quickly? All this is over now?

Almost as if Hinata read his mind, he pulled Kageyama in for a passionate kiss, as he slid his hand down to Kageyama's crotch, palming his semi.

Kageyama grunted.

"You like that, Kageyama~?" Hinata said with a smirk, mocking Kageyama.

Kageyama growled, "don't mock me"

As he said this Hinata felt a shiver run down his spine. He had seen Kageyama angry- but not this sincerely. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Kageyama leaned down and began sucking at Hinata's collar bone.

Hinata winced, and bit his lip to hold back a moan. All of his senses were amplified, and it was driving him crazy.

Kageyama left purple kisses all over Hinata's neck- but he didn't dare go anywhere near his scent gland. He still wanted Hinata to be fully awake and able to process things coherently if he were to ask to mark him.

Wait- did he just think about marking Hinata?

Kageyama blushed, and stopped for a second, confusing Hinata.

"H-hey, why did you stop?"

Kageyama realized he had stopped, so instead of answering Hinata verbally, he sat up and took off Hinata's shirt, making both of them sitting up on the bed.