Announcement

I apologize for not updating recently, I was stupid and decided to not do half of my schoolwork so I had to do it all over the past few days. Hopefully I'll be going back to updating daily.

Recap:
Nishinoya smirked even more, "Oh ho ho, look at you two"

Kageyama eyed him angrily, making Hinata hit him on the chest, "Don't do that, you look scary"

Kageyama was startled, but then turned down to Hinata, "I do not look scary! You're just a wuss!"

"Am not!" Hinata said as he went to hit Kageyama on the arm, Kageyama quickly avoiding him and grabbing his hand with his own, as they continued to fight.

"How do you two manage to bicker so early in the morning" Sugawara pouted as he separated the two.
End Recap

Nishinoya laughed as he pointed to himself, "you two should learn to be more like your upperclassmen!" He said with a big smile.

Hinata quickly paid attention to Nishinoya as they talked to each other and walked.... carefully..... to breakfast. (Lol cause Hinata do be sore)

"So Kageyama, did you two go all the way?" Sugawara said quickly, leaning his head in front of Kageyama's face smirking.

"D-define all the way..." Kageyama said blushing with a sigh, as he started walking forwards, Sugawara following beside him.

"Like did you knot him....?" Sugawara said quietly as he could see Kageyama was uncomfortable with the topic.

"No, I didn't want to do anything he couldn't make the decision for with a clear head"

Sugawara smiled very widely, "your so sweet Kageyama~"

Kageyama walked a little faster, his ears red as well as his face.

Sugawara hummed happily as they walked down the hallway, and Kageyama only struck up a conversation when he realized that they didn't have long before they reached the Cafeteria.

"Wait, Sugawara," Kageyama said quietly, stopping, making Sugawara stop too.

"Hm?"

"Have you and Daichi... done that before?"

"Knotting?" Sugawara said giggling a bit at the fact that Kageyama wouldn't say it.

"Yeah" Kageyama said lightly blushing. It's not like he was some creep or anything, he just wanted to know if that's even something you do in high school.

"Oh yeah, all the time" Sugawara said convincingly.

"I'm kidding... only like twice" Sugawara then added, "not because we couldn't, or because we were rushing, it's just. It felt right. If your worried about timing, then just let it happen naturally, your body knows more than you... probably"

"Naturally...?"  Kageyama repeated, unconvinced.

"You'll figure it out. For now, let's eat!" Sugawara said as he walked into the Cafeteria, Kageyama following closely behind.

Kageyama sighed, but quickly went back to a more calm and normal attitude for him, as he didn't want anyone to ask him what they were talking about before they came in.

"Kageyamaaaaaa!" Hinata said as he came running at Kageyama, quickly cursing at himself when he slipped from a sudden jolt of pain in his hip.

Kageyama held back a laugh poorly, "Dumbass" he said as he held out his hand for Hinata and helped him up.

"Hinata are you okay??" Yamaguchi ran over and said as he looked over Hinata worriedly.

The rest of the team was looking up from their plates of food, and so was the rest of the student body that was in the Cafeteria.