Hinata

Biking down the mountain in his volleyball practice jersey at 5:30 in the morning had never been something new to Hinata, but today noting would be similar again. He could barely sleep last night, so he needed up leaving a bit earlier since he was already awake- but he made sure to not be too early that he confused his family.

On his way out the door he had forgotten to take his suppression pills (he was due for his heat anytime this week, hence his concern), but he only realized when it was too late, and he was staring at Kageyama as he jogged up to Hinata.

Once glance shared between them- and then they were off- running up the stairs towards the gym, tired and bent over when they got to their destination. Hinata had won.

"Come Lazyama! That's another point to me!"

Kageyama roller his eyes before he started, "What do you mean dumbass?! Now we're tied!"

Hinata went over the times they raced in his head- Kageyama was right, now they were tied.

"You don't have to get so angry! It's early in the morning!" Hinata said with a pout, crossing his arms.

"Tch whatever, the time has never been a problem to you when you get a point ahead."

"Are you calling me a sore loser?"

Hinata turned to Kageyama, their for heads an inch away as they scowled at the other teen.

"What if I am?"

"Break it up! Break it up!" Tanaka came running up to separate them (happy to do so), with Nishinoya trailing behind him.

"So early in the morning and your already bickering" Tanaka said in an over exaggerated tone.

"Heh, nothing new though Ryu" Nishinoya chimes in looking at Tanaka.

"Nishinoya Sempai!" Hinata enthusiastically said as Tanaka unlocked the gym door, and walked inside leaving Kageyama, Nishinoya and Hinata outside. Kageyama followed behind Tanaka, but Nishinoya stayed with Hinata.

Nishinoya has a glow in his eyes as Hinata called him Sempai, "what's up kid?"

"Your an omega, right?"

Nishinoya nodded.

Hinata got a bit quieter, he had rehearsed this conversation in his head many times, but he didn't know if he was really ready to actually put it in motion.

"H-have you... um... started you heat yet?" He whispered the last bit, but Nishinoya heard it.

"A year or so ago, why?"

Hinata thoughts- how is he so chill about this?!?!

"Well, I just wanted to ask if you ever went to school while you were in your cycle..... but forgot to take your pills..."

Nishinoya realized that Hinata was talking about himself.

"Oh no... Hinata you need to go home, like, right now. Do you know how many Alphas are on the team??? I'm surprised nothing happened before me and Ryu got here."

"I know! I know, I just havnt told my parents that I started it yet, and I don't know how to bring it up, and-"

"Woah woah woah. This is your first heat?" Nishinoya whispered a bit, his eyes wide.

"Y-yeah"

Nishinoya shook his head. "How long, have you been on suppressors."

"....."

"Hinata!"

Kageyama and Tanaka turned around from in the gym, and looked at both of them- Nishinoya was a bit too loud.